Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Killmongers mother was in jail if I remember correctly... and presumably died in jail.

Weren't they planning trying to break her out in the beginning? They had maps and shit and were discussing a plan
word.. tough fucking break.. dad dead, uncle took the kid away....

roll credits

“The idea was when you see those guys talking over the paperwork in the beginning of the film, they’re talking about a way to break her out of jail,” says Coogler in the new Blu-ray commentary, which was reported by THR. “The idea was they never got her out, and she passed away in prison, so Killmonger didn’t come up with a mom either.”

Source: https://www.vulture.com/2018/05/the-fate-of-killmongers-mom-in-black-panther-is-so-so-sad.html

They shoulda bought the kid back home. They were grimey for that

i thought the thread was about the movie...

i dropped out when yall started talking about other shit
read the OP man lol

you probably dont make half the posts you do if you read it

Killmongers mother was in jail if I remember correctly... and presumably died in jail.

Weren't they planning trying to break her out in the beginning? They had maps and shit and were discussing a plan

IDK. Thats why I asked for the scene.

Ima just say this

T'Challa was a bitch
Zuri was a bitch
N'Jobu was a dummy

IDK. Thats why I asked for the scene.

Ima just say this

T'Challa was a bitch
Zuri was a bitch
N'Jobu was a dummy

They didn't explicitly say it but they Koogler talked about it in the commentary according to that article I posted

They didn't explicitly say it but they Koogler talked about it in the commentary according to that article I posted

always thought it was corny how dude waited so long to revel he was undercover

:niggaa:
because he had a legit claim!!!!

if you can't see wakanada was wrong, i don't know what to tell you,...

t'chala saw it, and wanted to fix it
I’m the messenger man. I’m telling you what they said. They don’t think he had a legit claim because he was half, Black Panther accepted the challenge anyway and lost plus it also helped that he brought Klaw to Wakanda.

What?

He was on a different mission and it was to..... You know what, never mind mind
bruh, the second they came in the apartment, the jig was up... the late reveal was for dramatic effect

I’m the messenger man. I’m telling you what they said. They don’t think he had a legit claim because he was half, Black Panther accepted the challenge anyway and lost plus it also helped that he brought Klaw to Wakanda.
dude was the son of a prince of wakanda... to not honor his claim would have been another sin of the nation....

thy was fucking up under t'chaka's management

Back