Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

the thing is, they did their homework... if they knew everything else he was doing, they knew he had a kid....

and they waited until his kid wasn't home to pull him up....

they purposely left a child that behind that could have a legtimate claim to the throne one day.

that's impossibly reckless

Yea they left the boy behind.

What they was gon take him from his mother?

TOXIC

My take on their neutrality was that it was part and parcel to the reality of Africa that we see now that is stripped/ exploited subjugated

and i think it was written that way to show the alternate universe where Africa has Agency....
i look at it as themyscira or atlantis.....

they made a conscious decisions to isolate themselves from the world, until the titular character saw that they had to be a part of the world to help it...

still comic book shit at the en of the day...and many comic book characters have to right the wrong of their predecessors .....and the entire point of the movie imo was that the older brothers were wrong, leaving their sons to pick up their beef

Yea they left the boy behind.

What they was gon take him from his mother?

TOXIC
they knowingly created a monster.....which is why forrest whittaker had to take that shit on the chin, cuz he knew he was dead ass wrong...

nigga could have easily told the mom he was taking the boy back home since the father is dead....remember he was undercover for years

its been a min since i saw the film

i was about to say i think people assumed they knew he had a kid, but then i think i recall when Tchalla was talking to his father in that "dream" sequence and asked why did they leave him

Killmonger was not betrayed.

His father betrayed the thrown, and the will of wakanda, when he started trading vibranium and spilling state secrets.

Killmonger was misguided as fuck and his rage misplaced.

If there was anyons he should be mad at its his father. His father left the lap of luxury, got a girl pregnanct and refused to move back cause... "Murica is hurting too?"

Killmonger's motivations was good, his actual execution of his idea was faulty and didn't take into account few things outside of his emotional reactions to the position of black folks outside of Wakanda

Killmonger was not betrayed.

His father betrayed the thrown, and the will of wakanda, when he started trading vibranium and spilling state secrets.

Killmonger was misguided as fuck and his rage misplaced.

If there was anyons he should be mad at its his father. His father left the lap of luxury, got a girl pregnanct and refused to move back cause... "Murica is hurting too?"
His dad was a war dog.
He got sent away. He didn't leave.

my .02...

its funny how discussions like these stem from people who had no context about the characters in these marvel films.

was the person that made the tweet familiar with BP prior to the movie? The movie came out what...2 years ago..did she just see it or something?

maybe that makes a difference, maybe it doesn't...idk

but i know why a lot of people were legit hyped for the movie when it was announced and when it came out

then there were those who were hyped about it so that they didnt feel left out

at no point watching that movie i thought to myself..."damn killmonger is a dick to females"...when he killed his gf or whatever, i just looked at it as "he really dont give a fuck" and left it at that

Hell, Nino was fucking some chick he knew his brother GMoney liked. I never tried to correlate what he did to some niggas i know irl b/c why??

Apparently there was a twitter rewatch of Black Panther which sparked the initial tweets I do agree though that when the movie came out you could tell who was and wasn't familiar with the BP characters and the MCU overall based on their analysis of the movie and how the characters moved

my .02...

its funny how discussions like these stem from people who had no context about the characters in these marvel films.

was the person that made the tweet familiar with BP prior to the movie? The movie came out what...2 years ago..did she just see it or something?

but i know why a lot of people were legit hyped for the movie when it was announced and when it came out

at no point watching that movie i thought to myself..."damn killmonger is a dick to females"...when he killed his gf or whatever, i just looked at it as "he really dont give a fuck" and left it at that

Hell, Nino was fucking some chick he knew his brother GMoney liked. I never tried to correlate what he did to some niggas i know irl b/c why??
Good point.
Still a punk.

Nope but either you are or you're just so caught up in trying to prove a point you're missing the others being made
You said people talk in general terms and she sometimes talk in general terms so my reply was. “So she can say whatever she wants and anything short of just accepting it is wrong? Got it.”

you do not leave someone who has a claim to the throne alone in the world, yall already deemed too dangerous to be a part of....

they lucky t'challa came back from the dead......the entire nation should have fell

my .02...

Du...

At some point you gon have to hold N'Jobu accountable for his piss poor planning.

Dude was making moves like a pawn, when he should have been moving like a Knight, hell even a Rook can take a King.

N'Jobu tried to counter the will of the thrown from an apartment unit.

Hid his son from the thrown.

Sold wakandan tech to gangs.

Tried to murder the king to escape judgment, while knowing he had a kid.

If anyone failed Killmonger it was his father, not the thrown.

T'Chaka defended himself. Period.

you do not leave someone who has a claim to the throne alone in the world, yall already deemed too dangerous to be a part of....

they lucky t'challa came back from the dead......the entire nation should have fell
But he wasn’t full Wakandan so I guess they said fuck it.

How they was going to take him away from his mother?

my .02...

I think the idea been floating around. Like the thread race Jones pulled up had her taking a similar stance and that was from a couple years ago. I think she was just regurgitating other bird thoughts without being the least bit thoughtful.

How they was going to take him away from his mother?
again, forrest whitaker was there with him....the mother knew who that was.....

the dad dead, the son gone... shit is just a tough break..

nigga was moving guns n shit... could have told her it was part of the game

Back