Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

We the face of negative shit. So when one black man do something wrong we’re all responsible for it. Even in fictional movies by fictional characters. Killmonger tried to take over the world and we’re all responsible for that.
Now you on code.

You get it.

That’s different than “black men are the number 1 cause of death to black women” then when you counter you get accused of defending negative behavior or deflecting.

And you can look and see I said Race wrongly used that stat and tried to manipulate it without understanding the full context of it. See you can defend shit without going off the rails. And if the person you're talking to still accuses you of deflecting then it proves said point about them truly no getting it

And you can look and see I said Race wrongly used that stat and tried to manipulate it without understanding the full context of it. See you can defend shit without going off the rails. And if the person you're talking to still accuses you of deflecting then it proves said point about them truly no getting it
She has still done that though. It’s either agree that black men ain’t shit or you’re defending.

You wrongly saying that I was saying you can't defend or rebut points made which I never said. You wrongly interpreted that from nothing
This was what you originally said

Never said that and you have to reach pretty hard to get that from what I said too. Just as simple as recognizing that since most people speak in general terms (which ya'll often talk about not being offended at) + black folks still deal with mainly only black people then these comments are obviously going to be directed at black people. It's not hard to figure out. And it's funny to see people like you disregard your own standards just to be offended at some shit

Which led to me saying she can say what she wants?

This was what you originally said

Never said that and you have to reach pretty hard to get that from what I said too. Just as simple as recognizing that since most people speak in general terms (which ya'll often talk about not being offended at) + black folks still deal with mainly only black people then these comments are obviously going to be directed at black people. It's not hard to figure out. And it's funny to see people like you disregard your own standards just to be offended at some shit

Which led to me saying she can say what she wants?

Exactly...and what part of that says "She can say what she wants and you can't say shit?"

Killmonger was not betrayed.

His father betrayed the thrown, and the will of wakanda, when he started trading vibranium and spilling state secrets.

Killmonger was misguided as fuck and his rage misplaced.

If there was anyons he should be mad at its his father. His father left the lap of luxury, got a girl pregnanct and refused to move back cause... "Murica is hurting too?"

His father betrayed the thrown, and the will of wakanda, when he started trading vibranium and spilling state secrets.

If there was anyons he should be mad at its his father. His father left the lap of luxury, got a girl pregnanct and refused to move back cause... "Murica is hurting too?"
good response

naw

1rst their stance of neutrality was wrong....killmongers dad was on the right track, he just went about it with no support....because he had to

2nd they should have brought that kid home after killing his father.. or at the least execute the child to prevent coup from happening in the future...which is exactly what happened...

i mean even in death his t'chaka admitted he played that situation badly... and knew his son would have to clean up his mistakes

naw

1rst their stance of neutrality was wrong....killmongers dad was on the right track, he just went about it with no support....because he had to

2nd they should have brought that kid home after killing his father.. or at the least execute the child to prevent coup from happening in the future...which is exactly what happened...

i mean even in death his t'chaka admitted he played that situation badly... and knew his son would have to clean up his mistakes

No

my .02...

its funny how discussions like these stem from people who had no context about the characters in these marvel films.

was the person that made the tweet familiar with BP prior to the movie? The movie came out what...2 years ago..did she just see it or something?

maybe that makes a difference, maybe it doesn't...idk

but i know why a lot of people were legit hyped for the movie when it was announced and when it came out

then there were those who were hyped about it so that they didnt feel left out

at no point watching that movie i thought to myself..."damn killmonger is a dick to females"...when he killed his gf or whatever, i just looked at it as "he really dont give a fuck" and left it at that

Hell, Nino was fucking some chick he knew his brother GMoney liked. I never tried to correlate what he did to some niggas i know irl b/c why??

naw

My take on their neutrality was that it was part and parcel to the reality of Africa that we see now that is stripped/ exploited subjugated

and i think it was written that way to show the alternate universe where Africa has Agency....

Back