Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Got real low energy jn here.

Ole air out the balloon ass niggas

Crazy enough this ain’t the only dude who got that work.

Just a whole cute menace

Yes he can

That's why that Tasha chick own Cardi money.
Hmmm

Ok

So she can have a conversation in private, someone records her illegally and releases it. For whatever reason she said it didn't strike me as a reason to say she is defaming him. But I'm no lawyer and idk what that states law is regarding defamation but based on my limited experience, her saying that would have to be to the level of Usher losing money or opportunities because of whatever lie was told about him.

I'm not being argumentative brother, I'm just basing my take from a personal situation that happened to me and I had grounds to sue. This shit just seems silly

Hmmm

Ok

So she can have a conversation in private, someone records her illegally and releases it. For whatever reason she said it didn't strike me as a reason to say she is defaming him. But I'm no lawyer and idk what that states law is regarding defamation but based on my limited experience, her saying that would have to be to the level of Usher losing money or opportunities because of whatever lie was told about him.

I'm not being argumentative brother, I'm just basing my take from a personal situation that happened to me and I had grounds to sue. This shit just seems silly

Yeah, that was probably THE biggest reason why Johnny Depp won his case against Amber Heard.

If he such a ain’t shit dude, why say usher gay to him if it made him mad enough to leave. Cuz he left.

But for some people ti act like this man can’t be mad about it is crazy.

She embarrassed him , herself and child. Broke up a family and continued to embarrass him but he can’t begin to feel mad or bitter?

Ok let me guess, niggas on some…..top mature handle it well type time.

If that man asking for his son, why we talking about usher? What, cuz he may have made a comments

Now he’s harassing her? And what’s being done isn’t harassment and gaslighting while keeping his son away? And threaten him with a bullet to the head?

Now she only said that cuz?

Where the lock her up posts?

If he such a ain’t shit dude, why say usher gay to him if it made him mad enough to leave. Cuz he left.

She embarrassed him , herself and child. Broke up a family and continued to embarrass him but he can’t begin to feel mad or bitter?

If that man asking for his son, why we talking about usher? What, cuz he may have made a comments

Now he’s harassing her? And what’s being done isn’t harassment and gaslighting while keeping his son away? And threaten him with a bullet to the head?

Lock her up

Now where do we go from here

Like I said Saturday, anti black male rhetoric. It’s cool, you know the vibes. You got moms on tape being super duper disrespectful and homophobic and then the daughter admitting to hitting him. The convo shifting from this one sided thing to making it seem like it’s an abusive relationship, and it is, but still from the one sided lens of this BM ain’t shit.

Like I said Saturday, anti black male rhetoric. It’s cool, you know the vibes. You got moms on tape being super duper disrespectful and homophobic and then the daughter admitting to hitting him. The convo shifting from this one sided thing to making it seem like it’s an abusive relationship, and it is, but still from the one sided lens of this BM ain’t shit.
Right

And this is why I’m looking at niggas like do they really want justice or to shit on another male?

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Look at how many comments went at dudes character and at those who said wait. Even saying “ you can tell who may have hit women and who manipulates women”

So since saying wait for evidence means a person may abuse, already abuse and manipulate women…..what does staying silent about an abusive woman mean?

Cuz now it seems like a lot of the anti abuse shit was disingenuous.

Then outside of the people who was on the fence, funny how niggas who was dead set on dude being a price of shit, now want to play the “well they both wrong” angle vs keep the same energy for the admitted abuser. Or the baby should be with a third party. Oh yea?

How about we stop believing shit cuz of the popularity vote and deep anti black male hatred.
Been saying for a long time, a lot of y’all can’t wait to tear down a black man.

Not really even about keke no more me. It’s about you niggas taking on white lynch mob mentalities.

Uncle ruckus ass niggas
:pause:

At the bolded. Were they still together when she went to the usher concert?

Right

And this is why I’m looking at niggas like do they really want justice or to shit on another male?

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Look at how many comments went at dudes character and at those who said wait. Even saying “ you can tell who may have hit women and who manipulates women”

So since saying wait for evidence means a person may abuse, already abuse and manipulate women…..what does staying silent about an abusive woman mean?

Cuz now it seems like a lot of the anti abuse shit was disingenuous.

Then outside of the people who was on the fence, funny how niggas who was dead set on dude being a price of shit, now want to play the “well they both wrong” angle vs keep the same energy for the admitted abuser. Or the baby should be with a third party. Oh yea?

How about we stop believing shit cuz of the popularity vote and deep anti black male hatred.
Been saying for a long time, a lot of y’all can’t wait to tear down a black man.

Not really even about keke no more me. It’s about you niggas taking on white lynch mob mentalities.

Uncle ruckus ass niggas
:pause:
That’s been my stance from the beginning, and the stance I like to take when these types of situations develop. You do not have to have an opinion right away. You can wait until more evidence develops. However, like you said, there are a lot of people who again, do not have issues tearing black men down and sounding like those white supremacists. It’s always easier to take the stance of the man is terrible or they both are terrible. If it’s just him, then you can adopt those tropes of BM are everything negative. If it’s both? Well they’re both bad. Yet it’s always they both were bad from the start or it’s him that tainted her. it’s never hey man you see how this nigga got pushed over the edge? Her moms is disrespectful and says everything she wants and she put hands on him.

Whatever though, wouldn’t change being a BM for anything in the world. Like TMH GOD said, we are the salt of the earth

Back