Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Bruh got a log of monthly abuse from 2021 to 2023 that she did.

Plus dude might have a mental issue.

Uh.

I guess they both still bad huh?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Sooo she running to Paris with the kid without dad’s permission?

Smdh

im not familiar with custody shit like that but if she has sole custody.. Im assuming she doesnt need his permission. He's banned from seeing them both for the moment.. why would she need permission?

im not familiar with custody shit like that but if she has sole custody.. Im assuming she doesnt need his permission. He's banned from seeing them both for the moment.. why would she need permission?
I think you still need the fathers permission fir a child to leave the country even with full custody.

Cuz now, who gonna force her to bring him back?

Damn I stopped following this thread once Cassie trumped up with her Diddy abuse claims.

Now listening to the audio from keke mama is wild. I'm not saying he abused keke or not but she was talking with some gumption during that 3 (or more) way call than I expected, calling out his alleged mental deficiencies etc.

I mean if dude "broke" into her house why be antagonising if he's known to you to get physical and no-one supposedly is there to intervene?

Again, let the facts play out and NOT making assertions on either party at this stage. I think once the videos from the still actually get presented, it will truly paint the narrative of how this will go in the end. If it's as bad as some people anticipate it to be, then homeboy is cooked no matter how he slices it with a narrative that the physical abuse was mutual. This ain't a Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard situation cause he ain't famous or have the following as keke, sad reality to bring that into the equation but it's true as we live in a "trial by social media" existence.

Poor baby ain't even 1 years old and he's already entering into the world with so much dysfunctional relationships all-round smh 😥

Usher isn’t going to sue because he was called gay. what exactly would be the premise to sue? How can he sue? I thought being called a homosexual, isn’t thart much of a deal? See how wicked this society is? So she went on a rampage to slander him and what can he really do?! To sue for defamation is low key admitting thar being called gay is a bad thing.

Usher isn’t going to sue because he was called gay. what exactly would be the premise to sue? How can he sue? I thought being called a homosexual, isn’t thart much of a deal? See how wicked this society is? So she went on a rampage to slander him and what can he really do?! To sue for defamation is low key admitting thar being called gay is a bad thing.

Being called gay when you aren’t is a bad thing. But it’s not like she went to shaderoom

Them audios her BD allegedly put out made keke mama and keke to an extent look crazy! 🤫

Yeah she better work it out on some private tip!
What’s crazy to me is how the things she said in the audio seemed to be skipped over by such an anti abuse coalition .

Being that I been dealing with custody for such a long time, she might lose custody because of her loose lips and free with sharing her hands while mentality abusing a possible slow person.

Is it oochie Wally or one mic?

So should the kid have non supervised visitations with said highly volatile and self admitted abuser?

Y’all gonna stand on bidniz!

I'm willing to concede that there is trumped up fuckery on both sides

However, Keke the breadwinner so she should have full custody🤷🏿‍♂️

Back