Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

He wouldn't be called gay and all types of other shit by that woman if he didn't do what he did would he
That lady trying to save face for her daughter to not look thirsty.

It’s the “she dint want him he’s gay” story line that then flips to “ you insecure over a gay man cuz yous ghey”

The shaming tactic

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Imagine blaming a performer for doing a show he's been doin for 2 years and then blaming him for a dysfunctional relationship and not knowing what's goin on the in THAT specific household.

Yeah...that just happened. Lol

Lol like look you blame famous niggas for shit if you actually know them. This is some basic young couple shit with that toxic layer and then she famous. But this seem like some shit that happens a lot.

Basically, I 100% understand that. Last year I pulled up to my oldest's crib with a loaded rifle in hand but the nigga fled the state. Sat there with it across my lap while the cops took the report, pics, and an advocate came to take her and the grands to a shelter.
What were u gonna do? Kill him?

I would just like to add in for the record....and this is not a defense or condemnation of keke or darius..this not even really about them specifically...but that a common tactic of abusers/ppl accused of abuse is to try to flip the narrative of victim and abuser. It benefits the accused to take the accuser down with em so that they dont get blamed fully. It benefits them to have the public think they were both beating on each other and try to use defensive wounds/marks to say "see they were hitting me too." If your s/o goin upside your head regularly and you retaliate or fight back they'll use that as if it's an act of violence they suffered. Both ppl have their sides but all sides ain't always equal.

So I would just like ppl to be cognizant of that. Again, this is not saying Keke or Darius are absolutely right or wrong. Just want us to be aware of how things can get spun.

I would just like to add in for the record....and this is not a defense or condemnation of keke or darius..this not even really about them specifically...but that a common tactic of abusers/ppl accused of abuse is to try to flip the narrative of victim and abuser. It benefits the accused to take the accuser down with em so that they dont get blamed fully. It benefits them to have the public think they were both beating on each other and try to use defensive wounds/marks to say "see they were hitting me too." If your s/o goin upside your head regularly and you retaliate or fight back they'll use that as if it's an act of violence they suffered. Both ppl have their sides but all sides ain't always equal.

So I would just like ppl to be cognizant of that. Again, this is not saying Keke or Darius are absolutely right or wrong. Just want us to be aware of how things can get spun.
I think this is what a lot of us were saying.
Some of us been thru the game to see it early no matter who it is male or female.

It’s sad the child is seen as a check or savings. It’s also sad how fast people will take a side or blame other for not being in their side.

In the end abusers and abuse liars are a very real problem. We have to be more aware of what they look like regardless if we like them or not or they are a complete stranger.

What were u gonna do? Kill him?

He owns several handguns. I didn't know if he had any on him or if he would come back thinking she was gone. Metro stationed a cop to keep watch over the main entrance, but their building had a rear entrance. I had a convo with the cop watching the front and told him point blank that dude had guns and I was going to go back up there to wait with my daughter and grandbabies until the advocate came. Told dude I wasn't about to go back up there naked without nothin on me and that I had a rifle in the car (the one I always had with me). Asked him if it would be a problem if I went up there with it and asked if he had girls or not (he had two girls, toddlers). He said he understood where I was coming from given the situation but was concerned about someone seeing me with the joint and calling 911 about a "man with a gun". I told him it collapsed and would fit into my backpack and he was good with that. When I got back up there, two of her friends were there helping her pack some shit for a few days. I sat in a chair in front of the window with a clear line of sight to the door. Unfolded the rifle, popped a magazine in it, chambered a round, and laid it across my lap and waited.

I said all of that to say: In a word... Yes. I was 100% ready to kill his ass without hesitation or thought.

Now... After all of that was done, and they left for the shelter, I went home, poured a shot, ordered a pizza for delivery, and sat off. After a while I came to the conclusion that I could never do that ever again. As much as it pains me, I can't put myself in a situation like that because I still have three other kids that need their father, my two youngest in particular. In order for me to be there for the youngest, I can't inject myself into their domestic issues because to do so would risk my life or my freedom, both taking me away from my kids that need me the most, but one permanently.

That tape is nasty as fuck. Homophobia, body shaming, all types of “angry black women” shit.

Dude knew what he was doing with the short answers. Now, he’s earned some grace, but not much when you compare what he’s been hit with.

NO ONE wins here. Keke lost. Dude lost. Her mom takes a MASSIVE L. Usher took a drive-by L. Fat Ak takes another L for putting this out.

The kid has to eat more Ls than anyone tho.

Back