Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Brother

This not the time for gotcha moments.

I could see if this was the IC. A lot of them niggas, you would have to try and take this position but the consensus here seems to be wrong is wrong no matter the gender.

If she is not emotionally mature enough to not lay hands on him for talking to her crazy then yeah, her parenting rights should be in question also.

What are we doing here fam.
Brother AP,

I hear you.

But can you and I not look past the accusations of people who just wanted proof being accused of supporting abuse?

No one said he didn’t hit her, me and a few others said we just want proof and not to vilify him without it.

Now in the flip side…..had it been proof of him beating her and her being innocent,
Saying this ain’t a gotcha moment wouldn’t work.

The label abuse supporter, he must hit women and a bunch of others would be present.

Lastly, this is not a celebration on my side. The kid is suffering thru this. My only thing is and will always be, give a man a fair trial. It ain’t to shit on women but ti allow a man grace and a fair trial.

Right.

The mom is outta line.

So since we believe all women, is usher gay?

We really need to change this narrative.

This ain’t cool.

All because of what?
Well she said he was bi sexual...... but damn I mean if he is so what just like other artist when then hits come on you still going to sing and do your 2 step. Wonder if Keke said something to usher about her mom saying all this?

I’m curious what the judge thinks now after granting a restraining order and temporary custody.

Could have possibly put the child in a more dangerous situation…..shorty sounds real unstable and her mom sounds like she bout that life.

Back