Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I don’t think anybody is mad at Usher, he mad at Keke

Only thing I can see him being mad about is the dress…..the actual singing and moves I didn’t see much of an issue. The body language was playful and she wasn’t even grinding on him at least in a way I would think lol

So when ABW said we ain’t living in a matriarchy, what exactly did you think it was a lie? Look at that shit. He ain’t even allowed to be mad his baby mother is practicing a better kind of social image, it also goes hand in hand with what India Arie said just earlier. There is really no reason for her to dress like that. However he’s supposed to know better. Women do not under any circumstances have To listen to you.

If you ask her why she wore that kind of outfit, she not gonna have an answer, just a response.

If I ask you what time is it, and you say 10:08, thats an answer. A response is daytime. She ain’t gonna have a legit answer, and you can’t ask her anyway cuz she don’t gotta check in with him.

Last edited:
So when ABW said we ain’t living in a patriarchy, what exactly did you think it was a lie? Look at that shit. He ain’t even allowed to be mad his baby mother is practicing a better kind of social image, it also goes hand in hand with what India Arie said just earlier. There is really no reason for her to dress like that. However he’s supposed to know better. Women do not under any circumstances have To listen to you.

If you ask her why she wore that kind of outfit, she not gonna have an answer, just a response.

If I ask you what time is it, and I say 10:08, thats an answer. A response is daytime. She ain’t gonna have a legit answer, and you can’t ask her anyway cuz she don’t gotta check in with him.

He's posted videos of her twerking in skin tight outfits. If he was worried about her image he wouldn't do that.

Back