Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

View attachment 1125508
So you not even allowed to feel some kind of way about your girl with her asscheeks out?

She don’t got any reason to dress like this at all. Like ain’t no reason at all.

Why is Tracee Ellis Ross posting her crooked eye and her tits in hand? It’s fun to see Tom Brady retire. Or kobe….RIP…..When do women retire trying to be outwardly attention seeking??? I don’t mind it honestly, pull your tits out. I wanna see Taylor and Scottie Beam assed out, but it don’t be for any real reason.

The game is the game. I just stand back likeView attachment 1125509
He's free to feel however he wants to, but once you put your feelings out there on the internet then you are opening up yourself to people who are just as free to express how they feel about your feelings 🤷🏾‍♀️

I always judge people who take personal grievances to Twitter. You might have looked weak to people who know you personally, but now you look pathetic to the whole world, smh.
On God. This part. My grandma taught game to my mom and my other grandma taught game to my dad and both them taught it to me: Never, ever let the world know a motherfucker don't want you by acting out in public. You see them out, don't run up acting all emotionally, walk by, smile, and say, "Y'all be safe." Let'em die not knowing what they coming home to: empty home or empty dome (not her words but her meaning).

Him posting videos of her twerking in a body suit is waaaaaaaaaay the fuck different than her in a see through dress with artist who will chop her down.

I just feel like when you get with a celebrity you supposed to know what comes with it. Don’t get with her then.

Lol niggas can agree with women without trying to duck them. I know y’all red pill black pill niggas think it’s not possible

Nigga shut up, bro said he don't care about the context. Bro is obviously playing up a certain angle buy you just can't help yourself, the simp is in your blood. And miss me with that pill shit.

I'm in here laughing at dude same as y'all 😂

Ush got herpes, too.

It's crazy what a sweet little dee-do-dee-dee can make a broad forget.
All he did was sing to her like he's done with countless women that have come to his show

They didn't have sex. C'mon

Nigga shut up, bro said he don't care about the context. Bro is obviously playing up a certain angle buy you just can't help yourself, the simp is in your blood. And miss me with that pill shit.

I'm in here laughing at dude same as y'all 😂

I’m just giving you same energy you give me. If you want to diet deadeye that’s cool tho

I’m just giving you same energy you give me. If you want to diet deadeye that’s cool tho

Man, I don't give you no type of energy. I even corrected myself when you called me out for insinuating you were down with cuckolding.

Back