Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Cause the nigga's defense was literally the bitch should've known fucking unprotected can lead to herpes.

Bruh is this back when he was messing with the big girl or something? But even tho you can’t get herpes with clothes on it’s not like it’s airborne lol

There should be something said about people getting mad at their partner for the very thing that got their attention and made them lock it down.
Men date you cos you’re sexy. They first notice you cos you are physically attractive. The moment they lock it down they become controlling and tell you no other men should ever be able to look at you like that ever again. Misogynistic insecure men behave like this

His business all out on the internet?
What if he was an artist who made a song about an actual situation from his past relationship?

Would that still be putting all his business out?

I'm failing to see your issue

Is a fair question

I see what keke wore at resorts and beaches each time I go and no one bats an eyelash.

And she was looking good af so what's the outrage
What you see out and about don't matter, this man has a problem with his woman thotting it up. He wants her to present herself in a respectful manner and as a mother who's also in a relationship she should do that.

What you see out and about don't matter, this man has a problem with his woman thotting it up. He wants her to present herself in a respectful manner and as a mother who's also in a relationship she should do that.
I don't take any issue with him feeling the way he does. I'm not going to invalidate his feelings.

I "take issue" with him putting it in SM for the world to have opinions about it in the first place

You live with the woman, if you had an issue, that should've been an A and B conversation

Does that also include when he's the one putting videos of her out there? Do the outfits not matter when he's with her? Because she's worn stuff that definitely shows off her figure when they've been out together.

Back