Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

To a certain extent i agree. There are a lot of men that act that way. But there are a lot of men that love it when their woman dresses sexy and gets looks.

But I wasnt just speaking on this issue. Men and women do it. People have a tendency to try to overlook a big issue they had from the jump and force change on their partner. Or they go into a relationship thinking the other person will stop doing what they are doing once they are a couple.

Exactly if he had issue with her dressing sexy knowing who she is he could’ve addressed that early and in private now he look insecure

lol What a world we live in. I haven't followed this, but people really bashing dude for not wanting his lady grinding on another dude?

Lol no bro they bashing because he addressed it on Twitter and not to her and was ok with her having her being sexy in public but only when he posted it. I personally think he could have addressed this a minute ago. His wife is a celebrity they get sexy. And I know you said grinding is reason enough to leave a chick I get it.

He's lucky she had something under that see-through outfit. Just wearing some see-through stuff seems to be trendy nowadays. Part of the sex positive world we live in now

Lol no bro they bashing because he addressed it on Twitter and not to her and was ok with her having her being sexy in public but only when he posted it. I personally think he could have addressed this a minute ago. His wife is a celebrity they get sexy. And I know you said grinding is reason enough to leave a chick I get it.

Oh, yeah he's stupid for that. I've just accepted that social media has rotted people's brains and doing dumb shit like that is standard operating procedure.

And yeah, my lady grinding on another dude is enough for me to leave her. Any chick I'm with would be aware of that, so it's not like I'm just being unreasonable. She would know my boundaries and she would have made her choice.

You call that grinding?

lol I didn't even watch it. I'm just going by the thread title.

Oh, yeah he's stupid for that. I've just accepted that social media has rotted people's brains and doing dumb shit like that is standard operating procedure.

And yeah, my lady grinding on another dude is enough for me to leave her. Any chick I'm with would be aware of that, so it's not like I'm just being unreasonable. She would know my boundaries and she would have made her choice.

lol I didn't even watch it. I'm just going by the thread title.

Probably should watch the video then because there's no grinding at all

Probably should watch the video then

Nah it ain't that deep.

That man got the right to not like how his lady carried herself with another man in public regardless of whether or not you really think it was grinding.

That said, he's a clown for complaining about it over social media instead of to her in person, and he deserves whatever backlash he got for that.

We shouldn't know anything about how homie feels about how his woman dressing a certain way. He played himself.

The only reason I can kinda see it coming to this is if the chick has been out of pocket before and the guy had the personal convo and it didn't work. Even in that case, whining on social media is clown shit. If you can't see eye to eye with your chick when it comes to how you both should carry yourselves, then move on.

Reactions: GNS
Nah it ain't that deep.

That man got the right to not like how his lady carried herself with another man in public regardless of whether or not you really think it was grinding.

That said, he's a clown for complaining about it over social media instead of to her in person, and he deserves whatever backlash he got for that.

He didn't even mention the "grinding" itself. His only comment was about her outfit. So it looks like he didn't have a problem with how she was acting. His issue was with how she dressed.

He didn't even mention the "grinding" itself. His only comment was about her outfit. So it looks like he didn't have a problem with how she was acting. His issue was with how she dressed.

lol You're hung up on the grinding. The point is that he had a problem with something she did, and he has that right. Two people in a relationship have every right to like or not like certain things their partners do. I'm not sure why this is a controversial take.

Back