Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

lol You're hung up on the grinding. The point is that he had a problem with something she did, and he has that right. Two people in a relationship have every right to like or not like certain things their partners do. I'm not sure why this is a controversial take.

No im not hung up on the grinding. Im saying that the man himself didn't mention it or say that's what his issue was. His issue was her clothes. So the whole grinding thing is pointless to mention when that's not what happened nor was that what her man took issue with. Nobody said him being bothered by her outfit was too much. Its him taking it public is why he being clowned

Where's the arrogance? Everybody man or woman is allowed to have an opinion about how their significant other carries him or herself. Ya'll really are on some clown shit with this "anything goes" stuff ya'll pushing.
I was talking about that man or his Keke, I was talking about you

You being arrogant and ignorant on this topic is laughable to me

Sometimes it's OK to sit shit out but......you won't

No im not hung up on the grinding. Im saying that the man himself didn't mention it or say that's what his issue was. His issue was her clothes. So the whole grinding thing is pointless to mention when that's not what happened nor was that what her man took issue with. Nobody said him being bothered by her outfit was too much. Its him taking it public is why he being clowned

No, I'm saying you're hung up on the grinding because you keep taking it back to that, and I've already said that his particular grievance doesn't matter as much as the fact that he has the right to feel the way he does. It doesn't matter though. I was wrong about why he was getting clowned. I admitted that and I agree with ya'll on him deserving that treatment, so we're good.

I was talking about that man or his Keke, I was talking about you

You being arrogant and ignorant on this topic is laughable to me

Sometimes it's OK to sit shit out but......you won't

I know what you were talking about. You still haven't explained how I'm being arrogant by saying that man has the right to feel how he feels.

Sometimes it's OK to refrain from saying stupid shit....you won't

No, I'm saying you're hung up on the grinding because you keep taking it back to that

Not really. My initial comment was a joke because watching the video to call that grinding is hilarious. I then said his issue wasn't even the grinding so basing the convo off that isn't accurate to what he was actually upset about. Its not that serious

I know what you were talking about. You still haven't explained how I'm being arrogant by saying that man has the right to feel how he feels.

Sometimes it's OK to refrain from saying stupid shit....you won't
'everyone hAs A riGHt tO fEel hoW they feel...'
:slow:

Yeah no shit genuis.

You seem to think I think you arrogant bc you have a basic opinion about relationships and you're wrong

I think you're arrogant for having a basic opinion about THEIR relationship and refusal to be educated on their relationship

The triple down on your otherwise useless opinion now is the cherry on top

'everyone hAs A riGHt tO fEel hoW they feel...'
:slow:

Yeah no shit genuis.

You seem to think I think you arrogant bc you have a basic opinion about relationships and you're wrong

I think you're arrogant for having a basic opinion about THEIR relationship and refusal to be educated on their relationship

The triple down on your otherwise useless opinion now is the cherry on top

Nigga, what the fuck are you talking about.

You literally quoted a post of me saying nothing more than he has the right to feel how he feels and he shouldn't be bashed for it.

I haven't said anything specific about their relationship because I don't even know anything about their relationship. If my opinion is so useless to you, put me on ignore and keep it pushing clown.

And
Where's the arrogance? Everybody man or woman is allowed to have an opinion about how their significant other carries him or herself. Ya'll really are on some clown shit with this "anything goes" stuff ya'll pushing.

I don’t think chi or I are saying anything goes we just not as conservative as y’all but you’re right it’s about that relationship like I have no issue with my girl looking sexy I like girls with big titties if she gotta low cut top I’m be cool with that or a short dress as long as she cool abd we ain’t at church.

But I don’t wanna see her hugging security and calling niggas her bro and shit. So we all got lines. But if you marry somebody that’s famous it’s a different ballgame.

And

I don’t think chi or I are saying anything goes we just not as conservative as y’all but you’re right it’s about that relationship like I have no issue with my girl looking sexy I like girls with big titties if she gotta low cut top I’m be cool with that or a short dress as long as she cool abd we ain’t at church.

But I don’t wanna see her hugging security and calling niggas her bro and shit. So we all got lines. But if you marry somebody that’s famous it’s a different ballgame.

What does that have to do with anything though? His comment was in response to a post where I basically said I didn't understand why dude was being clowned for not liking his chick grinding on another man. If you don't mind that sort of thing fine, but he clearly does and all I said was that he has the right to not like it. Again, where's the arrogance?

It's all moot. As you pointed out he was getting clowned for taking his business to the social media streets, and we all agree that was fair, so we can dead this back and forth.

Nigga, what the fuck are you talking about.

You literally quoted a post of me saying nothing more than he has the right to feel how he feels and he shouldn't be bashed for it.

I haven't said anything specific about their relationship because I don't even know anything about their relationship. If my opinion is so useless to you, put me on ignore and keep it pushing clown.
I think you should go back and read what I quoted vs paraphrasing what you said and defending that stance

You don't know shit about they relationship, you didn't care to learn shit about their relationship, and yet here you are still offering that basic useless opinion. Arrogance at its finest

If I wanted to be mature I guess I could ignore or at the very least, ignore you in this thread but.....that's isn't as fun ass calling you names

His comment was in response to a post where I basically said I didn't understand why dude was being clowned for not liking his chick grinding on another man.

Bro, you gotta tap out. It's already documented that ABW got a whole lot of dudes who enjoy watching niggas turn their ladies on 😂 They in the lifestyle and are going to get real angry that you got the nerve to question it.

My woman wouldnt of bought the outfit, much less left the house in it. But not surprising he's been exposed for doing coon shit, cuz only a lame complains to social media when they see their S/O outside wearing something they dont approve of. You complaining to strangers like you dont have her number and know where she lives.

Bro, you gotta tap out. It's already documented that ABW got a whole lot of dudes who enjoy watching niggas turn their ladies on 😂 They in the lifestyle and are going to get real angry that you got the nerve to question it.
Don't save him, he don't wanna be saved

lMwTqw.gif

I think you should go back and read what I quoted vs paraphrasing what you said and defending that stance

You don't know shit about they relationship, you didn't care to learn shit about their relationship, and yet here you are still offering that basic useless opinion. Arrogance at its finest

If I wanted to be mature I guess I could ignore or at the very least, ignore you in this thread but.....that's isn't as fun ass calling you names

lol What a world we live in. I haven't followed this, but people really bashing dude for not wanting his lady grinding on another dude?

The above is the exact post you quoted you goofy ass dipshit. There's nothing in that quote making judgements about their relationship. If it makes your small mind happy to call me names go for it, but I'd think you would want to do it in a way that doesn't make you look like an idiot.

lol You right.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
The above is the exact post you quoted you goofy ass dipshit. There's nothing in that quote making judgements about their relationship. If it makes your small mind happy to call me names go for it, but I'd think you would want to do it in a way that doesn't make you look like an idiot.

lol You right.
Don't post what you said, post what I quoted

Arrogance is a helluva drug

Don't post what you said, post what I quoted

Arrogance is a helluva drug

Nope, because cutting up a post to change the context of what was said to fit your narrative is inherently stupid, and you already outright stated why you called me arrogant.

I expressed no such opinion about their relationship in the post you quoted or any other post. So feel free to continue this back and forth based on your own wrong and dumb conclusion, but just know you're going to have to do it with yourself because we've reached my limit for how long I allow exchanges with idiots to go on.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back