Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Men just need to learn and accept that women love attention, not just attention, a certain level of adoration and have a strong desire for it. A desire so deeply rooted in them and so normal that things they do to inflame us, they legitimately don’t see the big deal.

Because men have a level of pride thats so deeply rooted in us that it’s really overboard, but so deeply rooted in us that it’s normal. Neither side can empathize correctly on these accords because neither side can truly understand on these accords.

But as a man if you just accept that there’s no level of fame, power, looks, money, love, whatever that will prevent your woman from seeking outside adoration. When Steph Curry wife just blatantly stated her true feelings men lost their mind and attributed how she was feeling to her own selfish desires.

Nah man, they all feel the same way. That’s not to say that they are just gonna let some dude beat. It’s to say that they have a very very very strong desire to be desirable. And they will seek it out, even at cost to your own ego. Not because they are bad people, but because they cant understand just how strongly you are attached to your ego as a man.

Every mans woman is for the streets on some level, best you can do is be controlled opposition. You know who are the most happy women? Women who’s men show them off, the ones who are holding the cam for the thirst pic she gone post that night. Cause you’re helping her feed her addiction.

So is it a fact that he has the Herp?

Or is this one of the rumors everybody roll with
We reached out to attorneys for both sides, and they would only repeat that word ... "amicable." The dismissal was filed with prejudice ... meaning it can't be refiled, and that's typically done when there's been a financial settlement.

Men just need to learn and accept that women love attention, not just attention, a certain level of adoration and have a strong desire for it. A desire so deeply rooted in them and so normal that things they do to inflame us, they legitimately don’t see the big deal.

Because men have a level of pride thats so deeply rooted in us that it’s really overboard, but so deeply rooted in us that it’s normal. Neither side can empathize correctly on these accords because neither side can truly understand on these accords.

But as a man if you just accept that there’s no level of fame, power, looks, money, love, whatever that will prevent your woman from seeking outside adoration. When Steph Curry wife just blatantly stated her true feelings men lost their mind and attributed how she was feeling to her own selfish desires.

Nah man, they all feel the same way. That’s not to say that they are just gonna let some dude beat. It’s to say that they have a very very very strong desire to be desirable. And they will seek it out, even at cost to your own ego. Not because they are bad people, but because they cant understand just how strongly you are attached to your ego as a man.

Every mans woman is for the streets on some level, best you can do is be controlled opposition. You know who are the most happy women? Women who’s men show them off, the ones who are holding the cam for the thirst pic she gone post that night. Cause you’re helping her feed her addiction.

I don’t think the average man has issues with women, wanting to get attention, the issue that men have? Is the dishonesty behind that entire thing. Is that women talk out of both sides of their necks, and they don’t tell the truth about it. You can’t complain about objectification on Monday, and being against it, but you want to be the object of everybody’s eyes on Tuesday. You can’t say on Wednesday that you hate how much men regulate women’s bodies, and try to treat them like objects, and then on Thursday, allow for usher to bring you up on stage and treat you like a video girl, whose main intention and sole purpose in a music video? Is to be an object of everybody’s desire. It’s like a deslimg with two different types of people.

Not to be corny but, you ever watch Yu-Gi-Oh!? When he had to go and face Pegasus, and regular Yugi would play one turn, and the other Yugi inside of the puzzle , didn’t really know what the other Yugi did, but he just went along with the flow? That’s what women do. They’re Yugi and we Pegasus, we be trying to read they mind and understand them but in the game of life they don’t know. They just be drawing cards and doing shit.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don’t think the average man has issues with women, wanting to get attention, the issue that men have? Is the dishonesty behind that entire thing. Is that women talk out of both sides of their necks, and they don’t tell the truth about it. You can’t complain about objectification on Monday, and being against it, but you want to be the object of everybody’s eyes on Tuesday. You can’t say on Wednesday that you hate how much men regulate women’s bodies, and try to treat them like objects, and then on Thursday, allow for usher to bring you up on stage and treat you like a video girl, whose main intention and sole purpose in a music video? Is to be an object of everybody’s desire. It’s like a deslimg with two different types of people.

Not to be corny but, you ever watch Yu-Gi-Oh!? When he had to go and face Pegasus, and regular Yugi would play one turn, and the other Yugi inside of the puzzle , didn’t really know what the other Yugi did, but he just went along with the flow? That’s what women do. They’re Yugi and we Pegasus, we be trying to read they mind and understand them but in the game of life they don’t know. They just be drawing cards and doing shit.
Ehh, women lie fam, just accept the actually reality of what’s going on and not what they want you to think it’s going on. It’s just like if you have kids. If you believe everything they tell you and not what you see, you’re gonna be in for a hard time.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ehh, women lie fam, just accept the actually reality of what’s going on and not what they want you to think it’s going on. It’s just like if you have kids. If you believe everything they tell you and not what you see, you’re gonna be in for a hard time.
I understand that women lie, however, your lies on one side can create a domino effect in terms of what can and usually will happen. Like if you invite me to your birthday party right and you say OK bro today is July 6, 2023. My birthday is September 10, what do you want to eat on my birthday? You’re going to have your own specialty order. If I tell you that I am OK with steak, mashed potatoes, and let’s say peanut butter cookies, knowing I’m allergic, I can’t say you tried to poison me. That’s what women try to do. In these instances, they’ll tell you how much they are against being objectified, and then, when you try to lean in on protecting them and stopping it from happening???? Bring in the accusations of control.

I understand that women lie, however, your lies on one side can create a domino effect in terms of what can and usually will happen. Like if you invite me to your birthday party right and you say OK bro today is July 6, 2023. My birthday is September 10, what do you want to eat on my birthday? You’re going to have your own specialty order. If I tell you that I am OK with steak, mashed potatoes, and let’s say peanut butter cookies, knowing I’m allergic, I can’t say you tried to poison me. That’s what women try to do. In these instances, they’ll tell you how much they are against being objectified, and then, when you try to lean in on protecting them and stopping it from happening???? Bring in the accusations of control.
I pray for your healing b 🙏🏾

Her dude might as well get over it b/c they parents and her outfit not that bad either. He knew what time it was when she was at an Usher concert and she's been in the game since she was a little kid.

Either deal with some of things that come with you're girl being a celebrity figure or get the fuck on.

Keke a whole grown azzz woman. Just had a baby. Is enjoying herself being out wit her friends. Taking a break from taking care of HIS fuccin baby. If she wanna go out...dress sexy for an Usher concert...after losing a bulk of the baby weight she's been carrying for months...then she can do that.

Maybe he needs to stop actin like a he-bitch. I despise insecure people in relationships. But I despise insecure people in relationships who go on social media to air out their insecurity about their s/o even more.

But I mean it’s levels to it tho. On Monday she may not want to hear “damn that bitch ass fat asf” vs something way less vulgar. Lol and bruh women are t just big aimless kids who don’t know how life is and just do shit

Back