Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

trying-not-to-laugh-rhino.gif

Nigga called him a Philadelphia Eagles Stan Account.

Lol yea if you don’t know the mother of your child likes to dress sexy then that’s a bigger issue. Would you marry a stripper and then ask her not to strip? Or would you avoid that by not marrying a stripper.
Do she usually dress revealing while grinding on another man?

Your example was very specific

It read as if you were speaking from personal experience but if I got it wrong, I still pray for your deliverance from whatever issue you may have experienced in dating

I’ve never actually dealt with any real and legit heartbreak. Nothing like getting cheated on, played, none of that. My specific post, was based on my personal insight. If it felt that creative, I probably should write short stories or something and get paid but I’m good.

@GNS what are your thoughts women in your country dress provocative but it’s a different culture would he be justified in Jamaica? This not a gotcha attempt
Hey man let me hit reactions in peace mayne. 😑

my thoughts on this is y'all are a bunch of degenerates that not only let but encourage your females to do whatever tf they want which will eventually lead to the complete destruction of the American family and anything resembling morales in this society. This whole go along to get along shit is dumb and weak.
No.
Motherfuckers should not do what they feel like all the time, especially females.
Weak niggaz and hoes encouraging this behavior are failing these females presently and in the future.

But if it's Babylon you muhfuckas yearn for then just give it time, it's coming.

I feel none of this shit applies to me and who I date so I'm very much amused watching from the sidelines.

But yea I feel if this happened in Jamaica Keke would be being shamed instead of encouraged especially by women and I don't think other than a few hoes here and there that people would be digging into ol boys previous social media posts to try to somehow justify why he shouldn't be mad. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hey man let me hit reactions in peace mayne. 😑

my thoughts on this is y'all are a bunch of degenerates that not only let but encourage your females to do whatever tf they want which will eventually lead to the complete destruction of the American family and anything resembling morales in this society. This whole go along to get along shit is dumb and weak.
No.
Motherfuckers should not do what they feel like all the time, especially females.
Weak niggaz and hoes encouraging this behavior are failing these females presently and in the future.

But if it's Babylon you muhfuckas yearn for then just give it time, it's coming.

I feel none of this shit applies to me and who I date so I'm very much amused watching from the sidelines.

But yea I feel if this happened in Jamaica Keke would be being shamed instead of encouraged especially by women and I don't think other than a few hoes here and there that people would be digging into ol boys previous social media posts to try to somehow justify why he shouldn't be mad. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I hear you bro

Every mans woman is for the streets on some level, best you can do is be controlled opposition.
The shit about Ayesha curry is off, everybody outside of the bay area has a horrible misconception of her and its all projection

But that piece I quoted is bars and wisdom

Back