Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I’m glad for her contributions against BBL culture, countless women saw this right before making that decision

I don't get the point of him airing his personal feelings out on Twitter.... at the same time, I wouldn't want my lady showing her whole ass...lastly, somebody else clapping them cheeks too

392F4932-582F-4ABB-9BFE-2AC60E9873BA.jpeg
So you not even allowed to feel some kind of way about your girl with her asscheeks out?

She don’t got any reason to dress like this at all. Like ain’t no reason at all.

Why is Tracee Ellis Ross posting her crooked eye and her tits in hand? It’s fun to see Tom Brady retire. Or kobe….RIP…..When do women retire trying to be outwardly attention seeking??? I don’t mind it honestly, pull your tits out. I wanna see Taylor and Scottie Beam assed out, but it don’t be for any real reason.

The game is the game. I just stand back like DEEF54EF-4B99-494D-BE8A-154D5F6FA3A9.jpeg

View attachment 1125508
So you not even allowed to feel some kind of way about your girl with her asscheeks out?

She don’t got any reason to dress like this at all. Like ain’t no reason at all.

Why is Tracee Ellis Ross posting her crooked eye and her tits in hand? It’s fun to see Tom Brady retire. Or kobe….RIP…..When do women retire trying to be outwardly attention seeking??? I don’t mind it honestly, pull your tits out. I wanna see Taylor and Scottie Beam assed out, but it don’t be for any real reason.

The game is the game. I just stand back likeView attachment 1125509
Keke Palmer always been slick ugly to me. I know some folks will disagree but NOTHING about that girl screamed sex appeal to any degree.

Now that she got some ass cheeks and looks more like a grown woman she out here wilding.

His BM is Keke Palmer, buddy needs to sit down and read the script.

Also, motherhood is really treating her well. 👀

Like it coulda been much worse I ain’t see grinding but the dress ain’t that crazy fur somebody famous.

So when ABW said we ain’t living in a matriarchy, what exactly did you think it was a lie? Look at that shit. He ain’t even allowed to be mad his baby mother is practicing a better kind of social image, it also goes hand in hand with what India Arie said just earlier. There is really no reason for her to dress like that. However he’s supposed to know better. Women do not under any circumstances have To listen to you.

If you ask her why she wore that kind of outfit, she not gonna have an answer, just a response.

If I ask you what time is it, and I say 10:08, thats an answer. A response is daytime. She ain’t gonna have a legit answer, and you can’t ask her anyway cuz she don’t gotta check in with him.

Man stfu lol

Back