Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Buddy should've gotten the court involved. Yes it's time consuming but it protects him in the event it's his turn for any visitation

Also, taking an 8 month old child to watch football is dumb to me and I may be alone in that and I'm ok with that
I hear what you saying about a football game but what that gotta do with anything? Father and child time should not have limits unless the child is in danger.
Babies are in high end restaurants, planes, trains, front seat rear facing car seats, soccer games…all types of places.

As far as the courts getting involved…I 1000% agree. I just say use it for protection and not manipulation.

Him taking her phone away forcibly is an issue.

But the other pic of him behind her in feb or 2022 can be anything and she didn’t state what it was either. I would like to know if there are more pics if he’s been abusive for two years.

Not that they are needed but just curious.

Last edited:
I hear what you saying about a football game but what that gotta do with anything? Father and child time should not have limits unless the child is in danger.
Babies are in high end restaurants, planes, trains, front seat rear facing car seats, soccer games…all types of places.

As far as the courts getting involved…I 1000% agree. I just say use it for protection and not manipulation.
I feel you but just sounds like some bullshit

I feel you but just sounds like some bullshit
We dint know if it was lil league or just the guys all bringing their kids or some bullshit…. If he wanted his child, that should be his right to get him and sit on a pier and go crabbing.

Reactions: GNS
We dint know if it was lil league or just the guys all bringing their kids or some bullshit…. If he wanted his child, that should be his right to get him and sit on a pier and go crabbing.
The boy is 8 months old dos

8 months

If he wanted to take him to the park, the pier, etc... Cool... To watch a football game?? Nah

The boy is 8 months old dos

8 months

If he wanted to take him to the park, the pier, etc... Cool... To watch a football game?? Nah
Nah, I gotta push back on this.
What wrong with a football game? The loudness? I see kids in places with headphones on to dampen the noise.

He may have wanted just see the game and have his son with him, or support a cousin or some shit.
What we doing here?

Nah, I gotta push back on this.
What wrong with a football game? The loudness? I see kids in places with headphones on to dampen the noise.

He may have wanted just see the game and have his son with him, or support a cousin or some shit.
What we doing here?
I want to say, I don't think in a vacuum anything is wrong with this, I just think THIS nigga full of shit

If my parents know I'm in a bad relationship, they threatening that nigga too. That's a normal parent reaction. My dad is pulling up on you so *shrug*

Fighting in front of the kid and wrestling over the phone is a bigger issue than mom's threat. Hope the baby is safe.

Basically, I 100% understand that. Last year I pulled up to my oldest's crib with a loaded rifle in hand but the nigga fled the state. Sat there with it across my lap while the cops took the report, pics, and an advocate came to take her and the grands to a shelter.

Last edited:
Not with those “he not here anymore after I told you he was coming” games.

I hate when women play those games. I seen it so many times
If this happened, she foul af

But if the nigga just showed up... 😬

The more I read about this the more I think they both clowns and actually deserve each other.

I see two people with new found fame acting out.
Bruh for being with an actress and lost it once she got thick
And her for losing it because she now thick

I only feel sorry for the baby at this point.

This shit is crazy all around

The more I read about this the more I think they both clowns and actually deserve each other.

I see two people with new found fame acting out.
Bruh for being with an actress and lost it once she got thick
And her for losing it because she now thick

I only feel sorry for the baby at this point.

This shit is crazy all around

welcome to the conclusion many of us made around 40+ pages ago bruh

Back