Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I mean……if you got you a white spouse, do you really care about your community? Legitimate question
I don’t see myself with a white spouse and yes I am skeptical of pro Black people with white spouses, but I do know somebody I think is sincere about his love for Black people with a woman he ended up with who happens to be a non black woman.

While I have had a few white girls I smashed ,I definitely prefer black women and 99% of the women I dealt with have been black.

I’m single as fuck rt now so i find it kinda hard to deny somebody that opportunity based off my racial opinions.

I don’t see myself with a white spouse and yes I am skeptical of pro Black people with white spouses, but I do know somebody I think is sincere about his love for Black people with a woman he ended up with who happens to be a non black woman.

While I have had a few white girls I smashed ,I definitely prefer black women and 99% of the women I dealt with have been black.

I’m single as fuck rt now so i find it kinda hard to deny somebody that opportunity based off my racial opinions.
Yeah, it makes me look at you with a quizzical eye if you have a white spouse. I understand when people say love is love, I get it. To me, that’s a globalist point of view, but I’m not here to tell anybody who they can or can’t love. Yet I look at people with a white spouse in a way which I just have to kind of laugh a little bit because, if you think that Black people are that worthy? You would’ve had you a black spouse. So you can use yourself as a prime example of what it would look like for so-called Black people to have a good relationship.

Yeah, it makes me look at you with a quizzical eye if you have a white spouse. I understand when people say love is love, I get it. To me, that’s a globalist point of view, but I’m not here to tell anybody who they can or can’t love. Yet I look at people with a white spouse in a way which I just have to kind of laugh a little bit because, if you think that Black people are that worthy? You would’ve had you a black spouse. So you can use yourself as a prime example of what it would look like for so-called Black people to have a good relationship.
Most ppl aren’t looking at there interpersonal relationships as being an example for the world.

Also in the case of the dude I’m talking about,his wife is super hot

A nigga might take all the ridicule for something like that 😂

Most ppl aren’t looking at there interpersonal relationships as being an example for the world.

Also in the case of the dude I’m talking about,his wife is super hot

A nigga might take all the ridicule for something like that 😂
How hot? Like who she look like? Whats her scouting report?

90 Jordan?

2007 LeBron?

06 Wade?

2000 Shaq?

If the roles were reversed Id say the same shit.

EVERYBODY need to keep they hands to they damn selves and if you aint got enough self control, male or female, where you hittin on somebody cuz you upset about some shit then maybe you dont need to be around kids you can potentially hurt

I agree about keeping hands to oneself, but that still doesn't change anything. Beef between husband and wife doesn't automatically mean one or the other is a danger to the children. If the two of them as a couple was the problem, then the fact that they are separated has solved that. You can't just assume he's a danger to his child because of how he interacted with her. We don't even know how the physical violence went down. Did he beat her ass for not having dinner cooked or did she spit in his face resulting in him slapping her? Details like those matter especially when you talking about separating one party from the children while giving the other full access.

Well take it up with the court man. Obviously they saw something. If my wife went upside my head then yea I’d think she is unstable and wouldn’t want the kids round her. How many times has an unhinged partner took the kids out?

Maybe maybe not. Women tend to get the benefit of the doubt in family court more often than not. I see what ya'll are saying, but I've seen toxic relationships where the two people in the relationship were a danger to each other but perfectly pleasant with everyone else. It ain't always about somebody being unhinged. Some people are just bad together.

I read that he yelled at the baby while changing him. She came and tried to take the baby from him and got into a kinda tug of war with the baby. He then went upside her head.

Come September of this year, she became concerned for her son's safety after the former NFL star allegedly got frustrated while changing their crying baby's diaper.

"Darius started getting rough with Leo physically and I stepped in to make sure Darius would not hurt him," the 30-year-old alleged in the court papers. "Darius was angry and it almost became a tug of war with Leo. Darius finally let go and Leo was not harmed, but as I was holding Leo trying to comfort him and finish changing his diaper, Darius hit me in the head before storming out of the room."

Palmer included in her filing what she said was home security video footage of the February 2022 incident as well as another confrontation with Jackson that allegedly occurred Nov. 5, four days before she filed for a restraining order.

During that incident, she alleged Jackson trespassed into her home and attacked her when she refused to let him take their son—who was with relatives at the time—to a football game.

"I tried to remain calm, but as I was again asking him to leave, he stood up from the chair, walked towards me, and made sure there was no furniture between us. He was yelling, leaning into me, getting into my face," Palmer alleged of the 29-year-old. "At that point, he lunged at me, grabbing at my neck and face, knocked me backwards over the couch, stole my phone out of my hands, and then ran out of the house."

Back