Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

So have the stills been posted on this site? From what I seen he has all the signs of abuse and I don't know these folks, but if the courts see it worthwhile that he shouldn't see the child until they have their day in court just from the video then I'm going to go with the court.

Yo their house looks kinda tacky.

Is that a space heater? And a random poster of Charlie Chaplin with no frame even? Folding chairs?

I could upgrade this chick and I'm just a regular degular guy.

I read that he yelled at the baby while changing him. She came and tried to take the baby from him and got into a kinda tug of war with the baby. He then went upside her head.

Come September of this year, she became concerned for her son's safety after the former NFL star allegedly got frustrated while changing their crying baby's diaper.

"Darius started getting rough with Leo physically and I stepped in to make sure Darius would not hurt him," the 30-year-old alleged in the court papers. "Darius was angry and it almost became a tug of war with Leo. Darius finally let go and Leo was not harmed, but as I was holding Leo trying to comfort him and finish changing his diaper, Darius hit me in the head before storming out of the room."

Palmer included in her filing what she said was home security video footage of the February 2022 incident as well as another confrontation with Jackson that allegedly occurred Nov. 5, four days before she filed for a restraining order.

During that incident, she alleged Jackson trespassed into her home and attacked her when she refused to let him take their son—who was with relatives at the time—to a football game.

"I tried to remain calm, but as I was again asking him to leave, he stood up from the chair, walked towards me, and made sure there was no furniture between us. He was yelling, leaning into me, getting into my face," Palmer alleged of the 29-year-old. "At that point, he lunged at me, grabbing at my neck and face, knocked me backwards over the couch, stole my phone out of my hands, and then ran out of the house."
Former NFL star???? The white media just lies for no reason

Lmao. Every instance they do get caught all you do is shrug.

Yall gotta stop with the gender wars shit. Plenty of wack behavior on both sides that has us where we are today.
yall was crying about him possibly being lied on after the court seen a video of the nigga throwing his bm down some stairs and determined he's the problem. Like what are we doin fam

yall was crying about him possibly being lied on after the court seen a video of the nigga throwing his bm down some stairs and determined he's the problem. Like what are we doin fam
Who's yall?

My thought process in any of these threads is when it's not clear cut to me its better to just wait for evidence or a verdict.

I don't engage in these gender wars back n forths with you guys like that.

I'm just pointing out what I've seen. It's no sweat off your back to believe an accusation and change your mind later. Right?

Reactions: GNS
Who's yall?

My thought process in any of these threads is when it's not clear cut to me its better to just wait for evidence or a verdict.

I don't engage in these gender wars back n forths with you guys like that.

I'm just pointing out what I've seen. It's no sweat off your back to believe an accusation and change your mind later. Right?
Yall meaning anybody who jump to "meh she lying" every time an accusation come up. If that wasn't you specifically then my bad.

If he's guilty throw the book at him if Keke lying throw the book at her. That's all I got for this situation.

Homie should read the Book of Federline and got the sperm donor bag but I guess he wanted to gorilla pimp or she wanted to get the freeloader out of her house..... allegedly.

That's all I got for this situation

If he's guilty throw the book at him if Keke lying throw the book at her. That's all I got for this situation.

Homie should read the Book of Federline and got the sperm donor bag but I guess he wanted to gorilla pimp or she wanted to get the freeloader out of her house..... allegedly.

That's all I got for this situation
Damn you saying dude was squatting? 🤣

9:10 AM PT -- A source close to Keke Palmer tells us Darius Jackson made his way into her home that Sunday and began to cuss Keke out as she was on the phone with Sharon. We're told Sharon made the threat about the bullet because she feared for her daughter's safety and couldn't be there in person to protect Keke.

We've also obtained Sharon's response to the text message from Darius' mother.

Keke Palmer's ex, Darius Jackson, is denying her bombshell abuse allegations -- and is levying his own claims against her mother ... whom he insists threatened to put a bullet in his head.

Sources close to Darius tell TMZ the latest issue between the couple stems from an argument over the custody of their infant son, Leo. Per our sources ... Darius had texted Keke about going to pick up his son to watch football last Sunday -- but when he arrived to Keke's place, Leo wasn't there.

From there, an argument between Darius and Keke ensued, and at some point, Keke got her mom, Sharon, on the phone and put her on speaker -- and we're told Sharon was screaming/cussing Darius out. It was during that time when Sharon allegedly told Darius she'd put a bullet in his head ... which brought things to another level.

Darius then attempted to wrestle Keke's phone away from her -- which our sources say is what's depicted in one of KP's exhibitsfrom her restraining order filing last week ... which shows them tussling and struggling on the couch.

We're told Darius absolutely denies abusing Keke ... and our sources say cops even came over and didn't find any probable cause to arrest him for DV. They didn't even file a report, we're told ... which our sources say backs up DJ's account.

The rest at:

Last edited:
So the cops came. Couldn’t see evidence of dv and didn’t file a report,

Yet the judge got it right to keep his child away and many people labeled him an abuser already?

Oochie Wally or one mic?

I can understand a judges precaution until the facts come out.

So the cops came. Couldn’t see evidence of dv and didn’t file a report,

Yet the judge got it right to keep his child away and many people labeled him an abuser already?

Oochie Wally or one mic?

I can understand a judges precaution until the facts come out.
He shouldn't be wrestling a phone away from her, if she fell while they was struggling over the phone he's in the wrong.

If my parents know I'm in a bad relationship, they threatening that nigga too. That's a normal parent reaction. My dad is pulling up on you so *shrug*

Fighting in front of the kid and wrestling over the phone is a bigger issue than mom's threat. Hope the baby is safe.

If he had asked to pick up the kid and she made sure the baby wasn't there I would be pissed too but that's no reason to put his hands on her fighting over a phone or anything else.

Buddy should've gotten the court involved. Yes it's time consuming but it protects him in the event it's his turn for any visitation

Also, taking an 8 month old child to watch football is dumb to me and I may be alone in that and I'm ok with that

Buddy should've gotten the court involved. Yes it's time consuming but it protects him in the event it's his turn for any visitation

Also, taking an 8 month old child to watch football is dumb to me and I may be alone in that and I'm ok with that
That day the court wouldn't have helped and if this never happened before which I have no clue if it hadn't he probably didn't expect her to be on goofy time

That day the court wouldn't have helped and if this never happened before which I have no clue if it hadn't he probably didn't expect her to be on goofy time
I'm saying, niggas gotta be proactive. Don't wait for shit to happen to then involve the court.

Go the court route as soon as you determine y'all are just not on the same page when it comes to the relationship and how y'all gonna deal with custody while shit gets sorted out.

It would also help if you haven't laid hands on her at any point as well

Back