Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I don't think this a part of the gender war

Also dos, what are you talking about saying it's been two yrs, she left the baby with him before. The baby is 8 months unless I misunderstood your post

Also there is video I believe of this nigga getting frustrated with the baby crying when he was trying to change him and she had to beg him to give him to her. It's my understanding this has happened a few times.

Who is gonna let that person around a child in the middle of a situation like this
This thread started as one. Probably the first 40 pages

The problem is EVERY accusation a woman makes against a man comes with "she's lying" regardless of what evidence proves it or not. It can be no proof, some proof, or mountains of proof. Doesn't matter niggas will never not try to find solidarity with a perpetrator. The facts can meet all the standards, courts can hear said facts (and more the general public is not privy to) and decide dude is in the wrong and niggas will still try to poke holes the woman's story.

It's tired and disingenuous and yall are not being thr objective observer yall think yall are by doing it over and over again.
Lmao. Every instance they do get caught all you do is shrug.

Yall gotta stop with the gender wars shit. Plenty of wack behavior on both sides that has us where we are today.

We're reacting to news of her saying she was abused. She saying she got messages, security cam vids, and personal stories which led to why she gotta get tf away from this nigga and you over talkin bout "we shouldn't vilify him" and "what about his feelings"..........do yall not see how that's not adding shit worth talking about.

Honestly man it’s because it’s a black woman who hurt this nigga feelings they feel she lying about everything because she does not act like how a victim should act.

They got paragraphs of bullshit saying don’t talk bad about dude. They do not keep same enerygy
Don't no man want to be falsely accused as an abuser, even when you're innocent that follows you.

And no woman wants to get out in the ground because nobody believed her. Let’s stop stating the obvious.

...bruh still a he-bitch goin on the innanet to cry about her outfit instead of talkin to her directly.

If the courts have seen footage and deem it suitable for a no contact situation with the kid, the evidence they’ve seen is likely bad.

Fact he’s posted the “love you son” for social media attention, says a lot if you read between the lines.

Abusive men have been known to use kids or harm kids just to get at their partner or try and reel them back in.

We need to jump this dude for fucking with our Keke

Green light
keke-palmer.jpg

"riight"

You sure she "ours"?

Has anyone in here openly said it’s ok to hit women?
Has anyone implied it’s ok to hit women?

Like anywhere on this site?

Why is it that because someone may disagree with something means they have done it or support it?

This is lazy dialogue and what hurts discussions.

Dint think oj did it, so I guess I’m a murderer or murderer apologist.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.
Are we all the same or not a monolith?

We can all agree abusers should be punished, but hesitant condemnation shouldn’t mean wrong side or hates women.

Mf’ers in here acting like Israel

Has anyone in here openly said it’s ok to hit women?
Has anyone implied it’s ok to hit women?

Like anywhere on this site?

Why is it that because someone may disagree with something means they have done it or support it?

This is lazy dialogue and what hurts discussions.

Dint think oj did it, so I guess I’m a murderer or murderer apologist.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.
Are we all the same or not a monolith?

We can all agree abusers should be punished, but hesitant condemnation shouldn’t mean wrong side or hates women.

Mf’ers in here acting like Israel
That’s why I been asking, who here is saying all this shit?

The default is always man bad, woman good.

The end is always even if a man was charged with no being guilty, it doesn’t mean he’s innocent. They don’t think these are sick minded thoughts.

Which isn’t close to believing a woman can lie because a woman can accuse you of anything, metaphorically light a fuse and destroy everything that you have done and then when she gets caught lying there is no pushback for her to admit how wrong she was and face wall to wall news coverage until she does.

Again if he did It, lock him up, yet it doesn’t help our image to tear a bm down until we find out. Like you don’t gotta pick a side, you can Just wait.

Back