Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

If the roles were reversed Id say the same shit.

EVERYBODY need to keep they hands to they damn selves and if you aint got enough self control, male or female, where you hittin on somebody cuz you upset about some shit then maybe you dont need to be around kids you can potentially hurt
Kids are hurt by mental and emotional abusers too

No it doesnt, it comes with let shit play out. It's the other side who automatically say lock him up
yes it does bruh. literally without fail anytime a man is accused of something or a man's bad behavior is put up on the summer jam screen it's always diluted with having to hold space for the possibility of him being lied on. If yall wanted to let shit play out you'd simply stfu.

Respectfully
It’s also disingenuous to act like we don’t stand up for women here and shit on men too. It’s also disingenuous act like women don’t lie and ruin lives.
It’s disingenuous to automatically persecute a man without proof.

Some stories still have holes in them. Some are open and shut.
Some are innocent just like some are guilty. Some get away with crime and some are sent to jail who are innocent.

One size doesn’t fit all.
I won’t ever tell someone who dealt with something they shouldn’t see things the way they see them.

We have jury’s for a reason.
We have courts for a reason.
We have due process for a reason.
Guilty until proven innocent.

Can we keep it 100?
This ain’t about women vs men
This is about being fair and waiting for the fact and in the meantime….internet sleuthing 🤣😂
We're reacting to news of her saying she was abused. She saying she got messages, security cam vids, and personal stories which led to why she gotta get tf away from this nigga and you over talkin bout "we shouldn't vilify him" and "what about his feelings"..........do yall not see how that's not adding shit worth talking about.

yes it does bruh. literally without fail anytime a man is accused of something or a man's bad behavior is put up on the summer jam screen it's always diluted with having to hold space for the possibility of him being lied on. If yall wanted to let shit play out you'd simply stfu.
Does a man being lied on not happen? Does that man not have a right to his day in court before the mob come with the lock him up chants. Nobody said he's innocent but they did say if he's guilty he need to suffer the consequences.

Reactions: GNS
Does a man being lied on not happen? Does that man not have a right to his day in court before the mob come with the lock him up chants. Nobody said he's innocent but they did say if he's guilty he need to suffer the consequences.
Being lied on in comparison to how much abuse and assault happens...hmm I wonder why I find that shit goofy and unhelpful.

Sooooo
The mother didn’t tell the police her daughter was being abused fir two yrs and the daughter left the kid with the dad while he was abusing her fir two years?

Nobody care about they offspring

The kid was born February this year. Im not sure how long they were together after the child was born but it doesnt seem long

That's bullshit bro. If he's abusing the mom, then he needs to pay for that, but conflict between parents doesn't necessitate abuse of children. Unless, they got some proof he's been mistreating the kid, denying him access to his child is bullshit.

Well take it up with the court man. Obviously they saw something. If my wife went upside my head then yea I’d think she is unstable and wouldn’t want the kids round her. How many times has an unhinged partner took the kids out?

If the roles were reversed Id say the same shit.

EVERYBODY need to keep they hands to they damn selves and if you aint got enough self control, male or female, where you hittin on somebody cuz you upset about some shit then maybe you dont need to be around kids you can potentially hurt

I get it sometimes Court let’s women slide when it comes to this custody shit I get that. But keeping a kid from an abusive partner is not crazy to me. We seen mad stories of people taking kids out to spite the parent

I don't think this a part of the gender war

Also dos, what are you talking about saying it's been two yrs, she left the baby with him before. The baby is 8 months unless I misunderstood your post

Also there is video I believe of this nigga getting frustrated with the baby crying when he was trying to change him and she had to beg him to give him to her. It's my understanding this has happened a few times.

Who is gonna let that person around a child in the middle of a situation like this

I don't think this a part of the gender war

Also dos, what are you talking about saying it's been two yrs, she left the baby with him before. The baby is 8 months unless I misunderstood your post

Also there is video I believe of this nigga getting frustrated with the baby crying when he was trying to change him and she had to beg him to give him to her. It's my understanding this has happened a few times.

Who is gonna let that person around a child in the middle of a situation like this
Don't do that, to give him some bail you and I both know as a new parent things can get frustrating

Don't do that, to give him some bail you and I both know as a new parent things can get frustrating
Frustrating, yes

But to the point of trying to yelling and shouting about why they won't stop crying is something completely different

Also, not saying he didn't but first time fathers really should take those parenting classes before the baby arrives. Growing up taking care of siblings not the same thing as being responsible for your very own small child imo

Frustrating, yes

But to the point of trying to yelling and shouting about why they won't stop crying is something completely different

Also, not saying he didn't but first time fathers really should take those parenting classes before the baby arrives. Growing up taking care of siblings not the same thing as being responsible for your very own small child imo
Since I've never seen this video I have to take your word. I've never yelled at a baby, if he did that then he's in the wrong.

*Bookmarks for 12/5*

Hopefully he got his documents together. Try to shoot for joint custody by finding peace with Keke

Since I've never seen this video I have to take your word. I've never yelled at a baby, if he did that then he's in the wrong.
I haven't seen it either but I've read that it exists

All I'm saying is if in fact it does exist, that could've factored into the decision to give her the temporary sole custody

Back