Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

A chick lying has nothing to do with all women.

It’s crazy how you question a few chicks then it turns into you are ok with women getting beat.
That type logic is crazy.

We should be able to certify guilt first. Especially as black men towards each other.

We can’t pretend that some situations are just no question and others get suspicion. That’s life.

It’s never one size fits all.

So again, this false narrative about supporting abusers is lazy and actually more damaging than y’all think.

Who want smoke?

Can we copy and paste the people defending a black man abusing a black woman? Go ahead and post those comments cuz I didn’t see it.

It’s crazy how you question a few chicks then it turns into you are ok with women getting beat.

We should be able to certify guilt first. Especially as black men towards each other.

We can’t pretend that some situations are just no question and others get suspicion. That’s life.

So again, this false narrative about supporting abusers is lazy and actually more damaging than y’all think.

Who want smoke?

Literally everytime this happens you come in with some all sides matter nonsense.

Literally everytime this happens you come in with some all sides matter nonsense.
If a man is innocent then what?

If the woman is lying then what?

That dinr matter to you?

Obviously this is all a joke and you never dealt with someone lying on you that could take your freedom or damage your character.

You speaking from ignorance, as are most of you.
Remember I told a story about a man being shot in his feet over a lie. People laughed. While that man lost his livelihood and a man went to jail…over a lie from s chick.

But sure,i take all sides matter.
Prove that man guilty….first.
Then I will say , yep he’s a piece of shit. Until then…..I won’t pass judgement.
Dint care what y’all think

Who want smoke?
The problem is EVERY accusation a woman makes against a man comes with "she's lying" regardless of what evidence proves it or not. It can be no proof, some proof, or mountains of proof. Doesn't matter niggas will never not try to find solidarity with a perpetrator. The facts can meet all the standards, courts can hear said facts (and more the general public is not privy to) and decide dude is in the wrong and niggas will still try to poke holes the woman's story.

It's tired and disingenuous and yall are not being thr objective observer yall think yall are by doing it over and over again.

If a man is innocent then what?

If the woman is lying then what?

That dinr matter to you?

Obviously this is all a joke and you never dealt with someone lying on you that could take your freedom or damage your character.

You speaking from ignorance, as are most of you.
Remember I told a story about a man being shot in his feet over a lie. People laughed. While that man lost his livelihood and a man went to jail…over a lie from s chick.

But sure,i take all sides matter.
Prove that man guilty….first.
Then I will say , yep he’s a piece of shit. Until then…..I won’t pass judgement.
Dint care what y’all think

If it turns out the woman is lying for whatever reason I want her punished too.

Ole girl lying OBVIOUSLY. Ms. Palmer ass done went left as hell. I'm disappointed lol
We acting like they didn’t just break up and dude wanted custody and support while she was talking shit about him and embarrassing him. ThEN they got back together and two month later he’s abusive and she needs full crusty.

The problem is EVERY accusation a woman makes against a man comes with "she's lying" regardless of what evidence proves it or not. It can be no proof, some proof, or mountains of proof. Doesn't matter niggas will never not try to find solidarity with a perpetrator. The facts can meet all the standards, courts can hear said facts (and more the general public is not privy to) and decide dude is in the wrong and niggas will still try to poke holes the woman's story.

It's tired and disingenuous and yall are not being thr objective observer yall think yall are by doing it over and over again.
No it doesnt, it comes with let shit play out. It's the other side who automatically say lock him up

Respectfully
It’s also disingenuous to act like we don’t stand up for women here and shit on men too. It’s also disingenuous act like women don’t lie and ruin lives.
It’s disingenuous to automatically persecute a man without proof.

Some stories still have holes in them. Some are open and shut.
Some are innocent just like some are guilty. Some get away with crime and some are sent to jail who are innocent.

One size doesn’t fit all.
I won’t ever tell someone who dealt with something they shouldn’t see things the way they see them.

We have jury’s for a reason.
We have courts for a reason.
We have due process for a reason.
Guilty until proven innocent.

Can we keep it 100?
This ain’t about women vs men
This is about being fair and waiting for the fact and in the meantime….internet sleuthing 🤣😂

Reading social media,

This ain’t cool how this man is vilified over word of mouth and stills that can be up to interpretation.

And getting a restraining order on someone doesn’t mean the other party is guilty.

Shit is crazy.
Fair trial, if he’s guilty then…I’m ok with that, lock em up, get help or whatever.

But to me this seems like a set up and bruh feel right into the trap

Also @DOS_patos ...

Turkey leg hut couple getting divorced

She says it’s due to his cheating and abuse.
I saw a few of their interviews, and yea I can see that being true

Respectfully
It’s also disingenuous to act like we don’t stand up for women here and shit on men too. It’s also disingenuous act like women don’t lie and ruin lives.
It’s disingenuous to automatically persecute a man without proof.

Some stories still have holes in them. Some are open and shut.
Some are innocent just like some are guilty. Some get away with crime and some are sent to jail who are innocent.

One size doesn’t fit all.
I won’t ever tell someone who dealt with something they shouldn’t see things the way they see them.

We have jury’s for a reason.
We have courts for a reason.
We have due process for a reason.
Guilty until proven innocent.

Can we keep it 100?
This ain’t about women vs men
This is about being fair and waiting for the fact and in the meantime….internet sleuthing 🤣😂
I think what those red pill folks call the sisterhood? Dont feel confident in calling out women and the dirt they do like how men do with a lot of these niggas that violate women.

Back