Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

We just gotta sit back and wait until all the facts are played out. At the end of the day? We don’t know these people. They could be carrying out a narrative that they were told to play out. However, whenever situations like this play out? Where it’s a man versus a woman? Most folks as opposed to not saying anything, would rather take the woman side.

We just gotta sit back and wait until all the facts are played out. At the end of the day? We don’t know these people. They could be carrying out a narrative that they were told to play out. However, whenever situations like this play out? Where it’s a man versus a woman? Most folks as opposed to not saying anything, would rather take the woman side.

I'm gonna need you to do some independent research on how question marks work.

The fact that you're still misquoting the phrase as "believe all women" lets me know you're being disingenuous. In fact, the fact that you even brought that up in this context lets me know that.
Anytime I see a person deliberately add to that quote, I already know what time it is. Seems like most of them don't even realize that they're telling on themselves.

Last edited:
Women are believed from the beginning before anything is investigated, we're not going to sit here and play like it's not the case.

That is demonstrably false throughout our whole modern history both in terms of society and the law.

What - you think you're the first brave and courageous man to take a "nah that bitch is lying" stance by default? I'd hate to break it to you but you're part of a status quo that goes back at least hundreds of years.

I'm going to push back on this. Mama could have been telling her leave behind the scenes, but as you know well sometimes you can't tell grown people shit. They gotta leave on their own.
I agree.
But what was more important saying his brother was a fuck boy and dude was acting out for a year or saying I tried to get her away but she’s an adult.

But I get your point.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Of course of course but that's still a lot. For her to be lying makes her wicked. To permanently destroy your family and get the authorities involved in him keeping his distance...is a lot
But it does happen…a lot.
Just like women getting abused happens a lot.

And men getting abused happens a lot

The problem is denying certain abuses while wanting another to be instantly believed.

You sliding into democrat ideas.

Slow down bruh🤣😂

Believed or couldn’t get away or waited to long?

More ladies need to stand up to them lion ladies who makes it harder for real victims.
I agree that if it comes out that a woman lied about abuse she should be prosecuted, but let's not act like we haven't heard stories of women begging for a restraining order and being denied then the unthinkable happens.

I agree that if it comes out that a woman lied about abuse she should be prosecuted, but let's not act like we haven't heard stories of women begging for a restraining order and being denied then the unthinkable happens.
I can agree ti this too.
It does happen.
I just don’t think this is that.

Crazy thing is, I learned why it’s hard for women to get away and use resources that’s out there.

It’s actually why I see things the way I do

But it does happen…a lot.
Just like women getting abused happens a lot.

And men getting abused happens a lot

The problem is denying certain abuses while wanting another to be instantly believed.

You sliding into democrat ideas.

Slow down bruh🤣😂
Nah im the most objective human being here

I'm taking everything into account

It's not just the accusation it's the accusation with some suspect stills and a restraining order request. I'm not saying I believe her just cuz, I'm saying she's making a strong case

I can agree ti this too.
It does happen.
I just don’t think this is that.

Crazy thing is, I learned why it’s hard for women to get away and use resources that’s out there.

It’s actually why I see things the way I do
My comment was more so for the men on this site that think that women are automatically believed when these stories are posted.

As far as this situation, I think dude is toxic as far as how he communicates. I'll reserve my judgement on the physical allegations...

Back