Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Now conspiracy theorist think about a scenario,

They break up. He wants 50/50 and child support. For some reason they get back together…we all surprised. But hey, they a family again, right.

But after the reunion, he is NOW on video abusing her. AND now she wants full custody.
See the play?

I will recant all my statements if I see proof of abuse.
And if true please file a police report. If you do the order, do the report too. Lie on an order=ehhh. Lie on a police report= oh wait. Nothing also

And who’s home security cameras takes stills?

Kinda corner cutting shit is that?

I will recant all my statements if I see proof of abuse.
And if true please file a police report. If you do the order, do the report too. Lie on an order=ehhh. Lie on a police report= oh wait. Nothing also

And who’s home security cameras takes stills?

Kinda corner cutting shit is that?
Lmao, the stills were taken from the video. Come on man

winnie-the-pooh-think.gif

Why? We needed to know he was abusive? Or did the courts who gonna be deciding their future need to know?

@DOS_patos but she didn't. So she gotta hold that L cause she don't move on your time?
If he's as bad as she's claiming she sure as hell had no issue leaving the kid while she's off doing her thing but now when a custody issue starting he's not fit to have custody.

If he's as bad as she's claiming she sure as hell had no issue leaving the kid while she's off doing her thing but now when a custody issue starting he's not fit to have custody.

Lol in 2023 after countless examples y’all still don’t understand how these abuse situations work. Still be asking the same questions. Still trying to apply rationality to the irrational.

It be people who seen they daddy go upside they momma head, and they still together… but will see some celebrity couple going through the same shit talkin bout “why she just ain’t leave?!”

Lol in 2023 after countless examples y’all still don’t understand how these abuse situations work. Still be asking the same questions. Still trying to apply rationality to the irrational.

It be people who seen they daddy go upside they momma head, and they still together… but will see some celebrity couple going through the same shit talkin bout “why she just ain’t leave?!”
This nigga done seen women do all kinda fucked up shit but ain't never seen a women 'in love' 😐

Why? We needed to know he was abusive? Or did the courts who gonna be deciding their future need to know?

@DOS_patos but she didn't. So she gotta hold that L cause she don't move on your time?
A few things.
It’s not about my time, it’s about safety. Plenty if women stayed too long and lost their life. This isn’t something to play with. If we want to claim protect women, don’t we need to be more proactive and not reactive?
Yes, it’s ain’t shit niggas out there who won’t keep there hands to themselves….if ya can’t get rid of him then remove her even if she hates you afterwards for it.
We gotta stop playing these game of when it’s ok to speak out. Don’t tell me the nigga is abusive. Tell the police. Speaking to the public tk damage his character or reveal it should not matter more than the safety of your child.

Agree or nah?

Lmao, the stills were taken from the video. Come on man

winnie-the-pooh-think.gif
I can take still from a video that looks like I’m aiming a gun at my dog. But the video will show I was starting to clean it and my dog was not directly in front of the barrel.

So what am I looking at again?

What that gotta do with full custody tho?

She wasn't afraid to call him out for that Usher stuff, so that minor shit she could stand up to him but not him allegedly abusing her
Welp…I’m glad it was said before I said it.

Seems like you got this covered. Imma go take a nap now.

A few things.
It’s not about my time, it’s about safety. Plenty if women stayed too long and lost their life. This isn’t something to play with. If we want to claim protect women, don’t we need to be more proactive and not reactive?
Yes, it’s ain’t shit niggas out there who won’t keep there hands to themselves….if ya can’t get rid of him then remove her even if she hates you afterwards for it.
We gotta stop playing these game of when it’s ok to speak out. Don’t tell me the nigga is abusive. Tell the police. Speaking to the public tk damage his character or reveal it should not matter more than the safety of your child.

Agree or nah?
She not speaking to the public, she speaking to the court 🫤

Same way she would have done had she called the police first....

Back