Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Either or she ain’t trying to be on some Britney Soears shit taking care of a grown man for the next 18 years so she playing her cards

I ain’t mad at it

She wasn't afraid to call him out for that Usher stuff, so that minor shit she could stand up to him but not him allegedly abusing her
She didn't call him out, she laughed at him like many many other ppl

God forbid an abused person laughs at the abuser

Let me say if he's abusing her then he should face the consequences but to just believe any allegation at face value is silly.
Sure but what about her getting a restraining order and full custody? The allegations come in the name of getting a restraining order and full custody. That's the full context

Women haven't done those things to get their way after a breakup even when the man is innocent?
Of course of course but that's still a lot. For her to be lying makes her wicked. To permanently destroy your family and get the authorities involved in him keeping his distance...is a lot

Aye mom.
Why not go to the cops first?

So for a year, you knowingly allowed your daughter to be abused? And knowingly went to tell a “known” abusive brother that his lil brother was abusing your daughter and are surprised at his abuse supporting response?

Smdh

I'm going to push back on this. Mama could have been telling her leave behind the scenes, but as you know well sometimes you can't tell grown people shit. They gotta leave on their own.

Back