Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Lol in 2023 after countless examples y’all still don’t understand how these abuse situations work. Still be asking the same questions. Still trying to apply rationality to the irrational.

It be people who seen they daddy go upside they momma head, and they still together… but will see some celebrity couple going through the same shit talkin bout “why she just ain’t leave?!”

It’s every time.

According to the report he's been abusive for 2 years so how could they have relation?

And how does this and the brick thread connect other than you and niggas arguing with eachother in both threads? Lol. You caught up.
i-got-you-usher.gif

I need everyone to focus on proof of abuse.
I don’t care what his brother did.
Now if we saying it’s some pattern because what the brother did that makes bruh guilty….do we really want to start that game?

Focus on just dude please.
Guilty by proxy ain’t it.

I'm gonna need you to do some independent research on how question marks work.
there’s something very weird about this site, where it’ll add little marks here and there or it just won’t allow me to truly edit what I’m saying unless I delete everything and start over from scratch. Sometimes I don’t feel like doing it. I just leave it.

She wasn't afraid to call him out for that Usher stuff, so that minor shit she could stand up to him but not him allegedly abusing her
Not only that, but why would you dance on a man like that knowing that your boyfriend is allegedly abusive? I hope he’s not doing this stuff, he probably is. She looks like the type of woman that gets very spicy with her words and a lot of men are not emotionally mature enough to know how to get along with those types of women. So I hope they can figure this out and move on but it doesn’t look like they’ll be able to without one of them getting cut.

Reading social media,

This ain’t cool how this man is vilified over word of mouth and stills that can be up to interpretation.

And getting a restraining order on someone doesn’t mean the other party is guilty.

Shit is crazy.
Fair trial, if he’s guilty then…I’m ok with that, lock em up, get help or whatever.

But to me this seems like a set up and bruh feel right into the trap

It is a lot of black men, that have a very low viewpoint on black men. Niggas gotta get violated by the court of public opinion and just take the lashings and be okay with it. It’s really black men that seem to love this shit. It’s hilarious.

Back