Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

So him acting like that and then going into abusive behavoir has no relation. And I’m talking about him being public and not just the control part. I think we all had the conversation about clothes.

But yea I’m just looking for a gotcha
According to the report he's been abusive for 2 years so how could they have relation?

And how does this and the brick thread connect other than you and niggas arguing with eachother in both threads? Lol. You caught up.

According to the report he's been abusive for 2 years so how could they have relation?

And how does this and the brick thread connect other than you and niggas you're arguing with eachother in both threads? Lol. You caught up.

I said I was looking for a gotcha I know I’m caught up lol

Y'all need to stop, him not wanting his woman dressing like a thot is totally different than him abusing his woman.

The possessiveness of the phrase "his woman" goes well with the mindset that it's ok to publicly shame your partner for the clothes she's wearing. While that type of response might not be abuse in and of itself, it's definitely a red flag that you're at least dealing with a control freak who doesn't understand boundaries and autonomy (which exist even within a relationship).

Your girl public shaming you ain't a red flag?
Im talking about saying she shouldn’t wear certain clothes.

I dint see that as a red flag.

Her shaming him the way she did , is.

Cuz uh…if we being honest,
If he lays hands on her, it’s no excuse. Leave or get help if it’s true.

But if true, while y’all may not think it’s important….when it started matters.

Did it start with skinny keke?
Thick bodied keke?
after Usher keke?
Or after the song and usher song keke?
None says she deserves hands, if true but it can be a start to a lot of answers.

But what if it’s not true? Cuz I seen this game before.

The gender war on Twitter is all the way up

Darius brother is a semi recognizable actor. Keke mom said he was posting "ridiculous stuff". He might fuck around and get canceled if he gets too close
That’s homie from Insecure black women hate for some reason…. I believe it’s cuz he got the bank teller from the show pregnant and abandoned her or some shit like that

I'm always skeptical when this type of allegation comes out in a custody situation
Exactly.
And it’s ok to do that.
Cuz if he touched her, that ain’t got shit to do with the kid. Unless he abuses the kid too. But the kid was with him most of the time….soooo

Back