Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Ain’t she the abuser though.

I’m not saying you but when was painted as the abuser folks was saying he shouldn’t be able to see the kid without supervision

I’m not seeing that type of energy anymore
They've been mutually abusive. That energy gone naturally because she's been shown to be as equally combative as he is

Idk about seeing the kid without supervision but I'm glad she came to her senses and decided to handle this privately. Even tho I don't think she expected the story to get as big as it did, I have to believe she knows she a big enough celebrity that no public document gonna remain private

I'm willing to concede that there is trumped up fuckery on both sides

However, Keke the breadwinner so she should have full custody🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah.

See this ain’t right
So niggas was ok going at him and only him. Twice! Even tho she did shit to antagonize him.

But when it comes out she’s more in the wrong with physical, verbal and emotion abuse along with taking his child away from him…now it’s both.

When can a woman just be wrong?

Did niggas even know who dude was before the usher shit?
Cut that out

They've been mutually abusive. That energy gone naturally because she's been shown to be as equally combative as he is

Idk about seeing the kid without supervision but I'm glad she came to her senses and decided to handle this privately. Even tho I don't think she expected the story to get as big as it did, I have to believe she knows she a big enough celebrity that no public document gonna remain private
Where is evidence of mutual combat?

@deadeye @DOS_patos lets see if the usual suspects come in here and say to this guy what they say to y'all.

@AP2.5 you protecting your brotha?
They won’t.

Simply because it doesn’t fit the narrative they been trying to push.

This is why I know they fake advocates and dont stand on truth and justice.

If the group don’t say she wrong, then she ain’t wrong.

Nah.

See this ain’t right
So niggas was ok going at him and only him. Twice! Even tho she did shit to antagonize him.

But when it comes out she’s more in the wrong with physical, verbal and emotion abuse along with taking his child away from him…now it’s both.

When can a woman just be wrong?

Did niggas even know who dude was before the usher shit?
Cut that out
Stop talking like you know what lead to any of these confrontation, you don't. All you know is what she's said on that tape and what he did on them security still.

Dassit and that's enough for me to say BOTH

You let this nigga finesse you out yo feelings and you can't even fathom he just as toxic as she is because she called him toxic first

Them audios her BD allegedly put out made keke mama and keke to an extent look crazy! 🤫

Yeah she better work it out on some private tip!
I ain't think she was that type of woman at first but she silly as fuck and love the attention....I see why her BD act the way he does towards her because she acts like a child

Lol Keke came out and said she been beating dude's ass for years and she still was out here hostin BET
only in america

When did she say that? Also that front page is wrong. The restraining order wasn't called off. Every article makes it clear it's still in effect.

@deadeye @DOS_patos lets see if the usual suspects come in here and say to this guy what they say to y'all.

@AP2.5 you protecting your brotha?

Victim blaming is never good.

Stop talking like you know what lead to any of these confrontation, you don't. All you know is what she's said on that tape and what he did on them security still.

Dassit and that's enough for me to say BOTH

You let this nigga finesse you out yo feelings and you can't even fathom he just as toxic as she is because she called him toxic first
Nigga she wrote a book claiming to be toxic in it.

Said she provoked shit.

Now you telling me, that a woman can admit to being abusive , get caught in tale being abusive but we should give her the benefit if the doubt and say we dint know what lead up to it?

Is you high?

Imagine a black man with an admitted abuse history and now caught on audio talking about current abuse. You trying to tell me , you would blame both because u dint know what lead up to it?

Can you stop trolling
It’s other ways to get puters puting

Said she provoked shit.

Now you telling me, that a woman can admit to being abusive , get caught in tale being abusive but we should give her the benefit if the doubt and say we dint know what lead up to it?

Is you high?

Imagine a black man with an admitted abuse history and now caught on audio talking about current abuse. You trying to tell me , you would blame both because u dint know what lead up to it?

Can you stop trolling

you ask all this...while still talking about Free R. Kelly...

Said she provoked shit.

Is you high?

Can you stop trolling
Quote in her book where she says she provoked shit with her baby daddy

Back