Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I think we can safely assume that KeKe Palmer being in this video/song wouldn't be seen as mocking him. Nigga set his own embarrassment into motion.

lol What? His actions being corny doesn't change the fact that Keke is mocking him, assuming that's what they're actually doing with the song/video.

Everybody does dumb shit from time to time. Real friends and fam might call you out on your bullshit. They might even poke harmless fun at you, but they ain't going to try and make a spectacle out of you and your misstep.

lol What? His actions being corny doesn't change the fact that Keke is mocking him, assuming that's what they're actually doing with the song/video.

Everybody does dumb shit from time to time. Real friends and fam might call you out on your bullshit. They might even poke harmless fun at you, but they ain't going to try and make a spectacle out of you and your misstep.

Who said she wasn't mocking him? I said had he not made that initial tweet then people wouldn't be drawing a direct link between that and this song/video.

Who said she wasn't mocking him? I said had he not made that initial tweet then people wouldn't be drawing a direct link between that and this song/video.

Read your post. You said Keke being in the song wouldn't be seen as mocking him because he set the stage for his embarrassment. If they make a song making fun of dude, it absolutely will be seen as mocking him.

Read your post. You said Keke being in the song wouldn't be seen as mocking him because he set the stage for his embarrassment. If they make a song making fun of dude, it absolutely will be seen as mocking him.

Did you read the post I was responding to? Because if that's what you got then you definitely missed that part.

Did you read the post I was responding to? Because if that's what you got then you definitely missed that part.

Yep, missed that part. My bad.

If they broke up over this even after having a private conversation, people probably would have still associated the song with dude. She might not have done it if they amicably went their own ways though.

Yep, missed that part. My bad.

If they broke up over this even after having a private conversation, people probably would have still associated the song with dude. She might not have done it if they amicably went their own ways though.

If he never makes the tweet but he's still upset they break up then the chances of people associating their relationship success or demise to this incident is minimal at best. Because nobody would've had a clue he had an issue except the two people in the relationship which is where it should've stayed in the 1st place.

If he never makes the tweet but he's still upset they break up then the chances of people associating their relationship success or demise to this incident is minimal at best. Because nobody would've had a clue he had an issue except the two people in the relationship which is where it should've stayed in the 1st place.

Hold on, so you're saying that given this sequence of events:

Keke is on stage showing out with Usher
Days later Keke and her bf who she just had a child break up
Shortly after Usher and Keke make a song/video titled Boyfriend that's presumably about a jealous boyfriend

No one would tie that to the ex-bf?

Really? lol

We all agree that dude is a clown and could have handled the situation much better, but there is no way given what set everything off that Usher and Keke could have made a song poking fun at dude without people assuming it was about her Ex. Hell, even if the song wasn't actually about him, people probably still would have ran with the narrative that it was. You know that and Keke knows that.

6hzcLwqQ7AH4fPNR59.gif

Hold on, so you're saying that given this sequence of events:

Keke is on stage showing out with Usher
Days later Keke and her bf who she just had a child break up
Shortly after Usher and Keke make a song/video titled Boyfriend that's presumably about a jealous boyfriend

No one would tie that to the ex-bf?

Really? lol

We all agree that dude is a clown and could have handled the situation much better, but there is no way given what set everything off that Usher and Keke could have made a song poking fun at dude without people assuming it was about her Ex. Hell, even if the song wasn't actually about him, people probably still would have ran with the narrative that it was. You know that and Keke knows that.

I used the word "minimal" for a reason. At most it'd be seen as a publicity stunt with speculation. Now we all but know for a fact he's being trolled. There's a difference between being able to confirm vs just speculation. Shit if the breakup news comes out afterwards it could just as easily been spun as "newly single girls trip" and not "bf got pissed off over Usher trip" because nobody would actually know the timeline for sure.

At most it'd be seen as a publicity stunt with speculation. Now we all but know for a fact he's being trolled. There's a difference between being able to confirm vs just speculation. Shit if the breakup news comes out afterwards it could just as easily been spun as "newly single girls trip" and not "bf got pissed off over Usher trip" because nobody would actually know the timeline for sure.

lol Bruh, you're thinking like a rational person. That's not how the internet and social media work. People don't need to know anything for a fact to push a narrative.

I get what you're saying, but I maintain that there's no way that set of circumstances happens and people don't assume the video is a mocker of the Ex. It's all academic anyway. Even if dude wasn't a clown, I don't believe they would have gone very far in the break-up process without throwing some dirt at each other on social media. People just can't help themselves these days.

lol Bruh, you're thinking like a rational person. That's not how the internet and social media work. People don't need to know anything for a fact to push a narrative.

I get what you're saying, but I maintain that there's no way that set of circumstances happens and people don't assume the video is a mocker of the Ex. It's all academic anyway. Even if dude wasn't a clown, I don't believe they would have gone very far in the break-up process without throwing some dirt at each other on social media. People just can't help themselves these days.

Damn shame the bold is something seen as odd now lol. Oh well. Maybe next time nigga will learn to think before he tweets. Ain't like KeKe Palmer is Usher type anyways. That nigga been dating older women since he was a teenager

Back