Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Usher probably been sitting on the song cause it's mid but this situation can make it do what it needs to do.

Guarantee the actual song is cheeks.

Corny as hell but he's trying to run it up. Business is Business.

Cant respect keke for participating in the shenanigans tho. I don't see the gains. It's just nasty work.

Usher probably been sitting on the song cause it's mid but this situation can make it do what it needs to do.

Cant respect keke for participating in the shenanigans tho. I don't see the gains. It's just nasty work.
Was anyone checking for Keke before this? Attention is a helluva drug.

Don't think anybody was, other than her fans and the people who was checking for her on TV. And don't think she was looking to be in the spotlight like this. But social media took it and ran with it.

Yea. Song is probably old

Okay so lemme get this right, I might just be a POS.

So she stepped out one night and objectified herself for the world to see, wore a dress she didn’t have no business wearing, disrespected her boyfriend and their relationship first, then stood back as the man who’s hand she forced first took all the bullets for her deviant behavior

Only for her to allow for the disrespect to grow more and more as well as the gender war conversation…..only for her to get in the man Ushers video and the opening line of the song is

I heard your boyfriend’s looking for me?

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Men do not be wrong about conversations pertaining to this. We know what we talking about. You just gotta wait it out.

KeKe Palmer is popular as fuck. Literally days before this happened she was interviewing Kamala Harris. The love Black women have for her, especially those who literally grew up with her from being little girls to grown women, is underestimated.

Okay so lemme get this right, I might just be a POS.

So she stepped out one night and objectified herself for the world to see, wore a dress she didn’t have no business wearing, disrespected her boyfriend and their relationship first, then stood back as the man who’s hand she forced first took all the bullets for her deviant behavior

Only for her to allow for the disrespect to grow more and more as well as the gender war conversation…..only for her to get in the man Ushers video and the opening line of the song is

I heard your boyfriend’s looking for me?

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Men do not be wrong about conversations pertaining to this. We know what we talking about. You just gotta wait it out.

That's an interesting, wrong, but interesting take

Back