Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Lol this wild singer and rappers for at least the last 30 years been celebrating fucking somebody girl. Now is it a lil extra cuz social media? Yes but this ain’t some new idea or thing. It will go away

Lol maaaan niggas be cool with rappers openly cheating and make no threads(because gossip) and come right here and blow the thread up.

Niggas openly champion talking about fucking another niggas woman. Niggas not about to pretend like two of the most famous diss lines in history aren't from Pac and Jayz talking about how they fucked somebody's baby mother....but Usher doing his job of singing to an audience member is somehow a cardinal sin that KeKe Palmer needs to be shamed over. Her initial act was mid as hell. The shit after/reaction corny. But the shit that sparked this entire saga was tame as shit.

:hahaha:

AYO

the level of bail out/revisionist history going on now is some skilful shit

some of you are afraid of saying a man AND a woman are wrong or atleast accountable for doing some wrong in any situation

watching sit to piss ass niggas and women form like voltron will never be boring

KeKe Palmer is popular as fuck. Literally days before this happened she was interviewing Kamala Harris. The love Black women have for her, especially those who literally grew up with her from being little girls to grown women, is underestimated.

It ain't just black women. White people love Keke. I don't know what these niggas talking about. The only reason I even know who she is because she pops up on so much random shit and gets love from basically everyone.

Like comic nerds hate race swapping of characters, but for some reason all of them were cool with the idea of Keke playing Rogue when she was floating the idea.

Last edited:
Lol this wild singer and rappers for at least the last 30 years been celebrating fucking somebody girl. Now is it a lil extra cuz social media? Yes but this ain’t some new idea or thing. It will go away

I've always thought that shit was corny. *shrugs*

That said, it has produced some pretty funny lines.

"I hope you ain't tongue kissing your spouse cause I be fuckin her in the mouth." - Jadakiss

"Dissed you, dismissed you, yeah I fixed you. I let your girl suck on the shit that I piss through." - Redman

The obvious difference is that the majority of those lines are just generic shit talking and this situation is a chick having a falling out with the father of her child and teaming up with the subject of their beef to mock him in a song. Saying it like that, I guess this situation is pretty funny too. Carry on.

I haven't been following too closely so I might be late, but Keke and dude not together anymore right? This level of disrespect is amazing

Back