Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

It's called an assessment of a situation. I know you got trouble comprehending things but that's pretty straight forward
😂

Im just tripping off the fact that you “assessed the situation” and your only takeaway is that she should date a guy that doesn’t mind her dressing however she likes when she goes out. That’s crazy. But duly noted….

Your other points about her child’s father and Usher was some bullshit too, but I wasn’t tripping off those..

Reactions: GNS
😂

Im just tripping off the fact that you “assessed the situation” and your only takeaway is that she should date a guy that doesn’t mind her dressing however she likes when she goes out. That’s crazy. But duly noted….

Your other points about her child’s father and Usher was some bullshit too, but I wasn’t tripping off those..

Well that wasn't my only takeaway as you saw. So guess I was right that your comprehension skills still need work. But it's really not rocket science. He had an issue with how she dressed. So why would it make sense to then date another person who would also have the same problem? That can be applied to her bf too. Don't like women who do certain shit...don't date those women. He found out something he don't like now he can avoid it.

Well that wasn't my only takeaway as you saw. So guess I was right that your comprehension skills still need work. But it's really not rocket science. He had an issue with how she dressed. So why would it make sense to then date another person who would also have the same problem? That can be applied to her bf too. Don't like women who do certain shit...don't date those women. He found out something he don't like now he can avoid it.
You’re so sassy I feel like I’m arguing with a woman. I didn’t read the rest of that drivel btw.

It was petty to do the music video and mention the tweet but the entire thing likely wouldn't happen if they just talked offline together
Bro it was clear as day that that relationship was on the rocks. Under different circumstances I don’t think this situation even plays out this way.

Back