Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I would love to see how some of y'all police what y'all women wear to the beach

Every man is different. A certain man might not care what his woman wears, but there might be something else that might trigger him.
I agree with this take but you wouldn't be able to tell that from most of the responses in this thread

I agree with this take but you wouldn't be able to tell that from most of the responses in this thread
My larger point is that. The way she dressed and carrying on with Usher triggered him, if you give a fuck about your s/o you don’t double down. You apologize have a convo in private and move forward.

Reactions: GNS
My larger point is that. The way she dressed and carrying on with Usher triggered him, if you give a fuck about your s/o you don’t double down. You apologize have a convo in private and move forward.
This is possible

I also see another possible situation where she apologized and he still on some fuck shit causing the demise of the relationship

At that point, minus well just lean all the way into it and milk it

It's over anyway

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
This is possible

I also see another possible situation where she apologized and he still on some fuck shit causing the demise of the relationship

At that point, minus well just lean all the way into it and milk it

It's over anyway
That could’ve happened but that’s hypothetical

Usher needs to do the Superbowl. The fact that Jason fucking Derulo is a serious candidate shows how bad RnB niggas are right now.

I'm not lying when I say this but I couldn't name one song homie ever made. Does he have blk fans?
No. I think Superbowl wants a safe black RnB singer with three hits at least and me and my lady was struggling to make a list tbh. The best we could do is T Pain.

Can't really use anyone else due to controversy. Ne-Yo could have been a good option but he was just involved in some homophobic shit.

Back