Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Folks are going to lap it right on up so why not...
The why not should be Because it’s childish.

Like you really just going to “milk” the disrespect and ridicule of the father of your child.

It’s so weird to me

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
I think they broke up, I remember seeing them unfollow each other and remove each others pics from their social media accounts, at least he did.
Just a shame a kid was brought into the world

I know she gonna do what she gotta do to take care of it and hopefully he's able to put pride to the side and do the same but they're relationship is really over cause of this

Just a shame a kid was brought into the world

I know she gonna do what she gotta do to take care of it and hopefully he's able to put pride to the side and do the same but they're relationship is really over cause of this
Hard to put your pride to the side when your baby momma is so called in on this shut with usher with the new song, posting her and shit

Hard to put your pride to the side when your baby momma is so called in on this shut with usher with the new song, posting her and shit
I'm talking about before this

Had that convo been held in private, no telling where they would be

• Haha
I'm talking about before this

Had that convo been held in private, no telling where they would be
You’re acting like the shit usher and keke(allegedly) doing is okay because he was upset about her outfit and posted about it.

Maybe he learn from this and actually TALK to his next woman (whomeva) that maybe. Instead of actin like a he-bitch, and then running to social media to voice is displeasure wit whateva he has wit her.

You’re acting like the shit usher and keke(allegedly) doing is okay because he was upset about her outfit and posted about it.
Again sir

Take that up with her at HOME

Emphasis on HOME

If she and usher have decided to make light of the situation after it was discussed and dissected to death online then that's on them

Back