Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I knew what you meant.

I honestly didn't. I figured he wasn't really saying anything crazy, but until Elzo posted that clip, I had no idea what he was trying to say.

It probably made more sense to people who have followed Keke's career, but I forget she's been in the limelight since she was a kid.

As men , just say you were wrong, and jumped the gun and then check hiw you process shit.
Fwiw, several of them admitted they were wrong and apologized

You keep talking past that while not acknowledging they tried to apologize

Saying sorry don’t make things better especially those type of allegations
I didn't say it did, I'm saying the thing he's highlighting actually happened.

Maybe he didn't receive their apologies as such cause of the pov he's looking through but objectively speaking, quite a few of them have apologized

This a lie and you know it.

Answer this....what is Chris Henson known for?

Again, that was aimed at the post not at him. And even if you didn't get that, I've said several times since then that I didn't think that about him and that his post just came off as suspect.

At this point, it just seems like ya'll want us to have called him a pedo.

If this shit happened of the net, what would it have looked like?

"Dawg, you seen that shit with Keke"
"Yeah, she disrespected the hell out of her man"
"She was dressed crazy and putting the ass all on Usher."
"She is looking good though."
"Yeah, you seen them pics with her showing her titties?"
"Nah, let me see."
"Fuck what ya'll talking about she can keep on wildin'. I'm here for it."
"Man, she been a problem since she was 8."

Ya'll niggas lying if that wouldn't have been a record skip moment. Even if you knew for 100% that the last speaker wasn't on some pedo shit, everybody would have looked at him and been like "Yo, that shit sounded crazy. What do you mean?"

Again, that was aimed at the post not at him. And even if you didn't get that, I've said several times since then that I didn't think that about him and that his post just came off as suspect.

At this point, it just seems like ya'll want us to have called him a pedo.

If this shit happened of the net, what would it have looked like?

Ya'll niggas lying if that wouldn't have been a record skip moment. Even if you knew for 100% that the last speaker wasn't on some pedo shit, everybody would have looked at him and been like "Yo, that shit sounded crazy. What do you mean?"

Lol I thought of all folks they woulda let this go.

Back