Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

What I did was post a gif analogous to saying "Pause" after someone says something unintentionally gay. If that's nasty to you then so be it.
Lmaoooo, yeah ok nigga. We got a whole emoji on the site for that already. You went out your way to find the Chris Henson gif that has NEVER been posted to mean "pause". Just tell dude your bad and move on instead of tryna tell us we interpreting a gif wrong.

Lmaoooo, yeah ok nigga. We got a whole emoji on the site for that already. You went out your way to find the Chris Henson gif that has NEVER been posted to mean "pause". Just tell dude your bad and move on instead of tryna tell us we interpreting a gif wrong.

I've never used the emojis on this site. I prefer using gifs. It takes like 2 mins to go to giphy, copy a link, and post it here. I told you my purpose for putting the gif. You can accept it or continue to run with your made up shit. At this point I don't really care which you do.

Bruh, by his own admission, he didn't even post the video he meant to post as context. So even understands that the comment doesn't mean what he intended as he posted it.
Regardless of if I mistakenly didn’t post the video,

The moment “a problem” and “8 yrs old “ are in the same sentence…..mental flexibility comes into play.
Unless it’s directed towards a body part, or sex….why would you think that?

Real question.

The moment “a problem” and “8 yrs old “ are in the same sentence…..mental flexibility comes into play.

Real question.

You're talking as if this all happened in a vacuum. Again, 90% of the conversation has revolved around Keke sexualizing herself. So, no, there was no mental flexibility need to bring sex into the discussion because it was already there.

Again, as I and others have said, we didn't really think you were on some pedo shit, and nobody was implying that. Everyone's posts were directed at your statement, not you specifically. By itself and in the context of the discussion, it sounded suspect. All you had to do was clear it up, which you did, and shit would have died.

Real question.

The world we live in m. A lot of times when we hear “she been a problem it’s about attraction is all”

See y’all downplaying this.

What if I didn’t show proof cuz I didn’t come back?

Y’all acting like shit like this dint have real world consequences.

And again a problem and 8 yrs old should not have that type of attachment.

Seems like the real issue is being avoided to me

Seems like you making it an issue that it's not, but you welcome to see it how you want it. I gave the explanation behind what transpired. If you want to reject it and believe there's something else behind it, that's on you.

Everyone involved has come out and said that with or without the explanation they didn't actually believe you were on some pedo shit. I'm not sure what more you want.

See y’all downplaying this.

What if I didn’t show proof cuz I didn’t come back?

Y’all acting like shit like this dint have real world consequences.

And again a problem and 8 yrs old should not have that type of attachment.

Seems like the real issue is being avoided to me

Ok

Seems like you making it an issue that it's not, but you welcome to see it how you want it. I gave the explanation behind what transpired. If you want to reject it and believe there's something else behind it, that's on you.

Everyone involved has come out and said that with or without the explanation they didn't actually believe you were on some pedo shit. I'm not sure what more you want.

Lol understanding

At the end of the day,

You don’t know who sees what and who’s attached to or invested in what.

And the fact I actually deal with women and children in real life that’s victims of some shit or I’m trying to save them from a certain path in life…….

Implying anything like that even joking is not cool.

As men , just say you were wrong, and jumped the gun and then check hiw you process shit.

Saying just let shit go when it wasn’t you speaks a lot about the character of how lax your understanding of the seriousness of this shit.

At this point I’m done.

Niggas can’t stand in knowing they fucked up.
Smdh

As people saw it the post looked crazy, you explained you meant to add more to it and everyone believed you. Why you keep harping on it, it's over. Nobody thinks you're a pedo

At the end of the day,

You don’t know who sees what and who’s attached to or invested in what.

And the fact I actually deal with women and children in real life that’s victims of some shit or I’m trying to save them from a certain path in life…….

Implying anything like that even joking is not cool.

As men , just say you were wrong, and jumped the gun and then check hiw you process shit.

Saying just let shit go when it wasn’t you speaks a lot about the character of how lax your understanding of the seriousness of this shit.

At this point I’m done.

Niggas can’t stand in knowing they fucked up.
Smdh

So you never said anything crazy ever on this site? Does Monk know you personally? What happened to realizing this is the internet. You have said free r Kelly a couple times. And it’s viewed as a joke but this is too far

Back