Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Easy to clear up
Post from yesterday
IMG_7786.jpeg
YouTube history from yesterday
IMG_7785.jpeg

An honest mistake, I thought I posted the clip and didn’t. Also why I referred to the clip in my other post.

But fuck all that,

Y’all don’t want to post ya kids, cool.

Just don’t put that shit on me as the reason why.

Really surprised at a lot of y’all. This some fuck shit

Easy to clear up
Post from yesterday
View attachment 1142844
YouTube history from yesterday
View attachment 1142845

An honest mistake, I thought I posted the clip and didn’t. Also why I referred to the clip in my other post.

But fuck all that,

Y’all don’t want to post ya kids, cool.

Just don’t put that shit on me as the reason why.

Really surprised at a lot of y’all. This some fuck shit

Bruh, you fighting to hard. I don't think anyone on here thought you were a pedo. You just said some suspect sounding shit.

You going this hard on trying to convince everyone you're not a pedo is starting to be more suspect than you goofing up that first post. Just say "Fuck ya'll niggas" and let it go.

Dawg, nobody is trying to put smut on ya name.

When a person says something to a group of people, and the vast majority of that group of people interpret in a way that the person didn't mean it, the fault is ALWAYS on the person speaking for not making their point clear.

It is what it is.

You said some shit. You meant it one way. It came off another way. You cleared it up. The end. Nobody here thinks you a pedo dog. You kinda hyping this up.

Back