Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Lol where you been the last 10 years? Women definitely don’t want to be told what to do by men like the 50s. I mean she the breadwinner so the balance is probably off

Her being the breadwinner don’t change shit at all. It’s why I tell you women cannot embrace diametrically opposed concepts and expect things to flow. When men make the money and are abusive with their actions they don’t just say oh it’s fine. They have a phrase for it

My point is, ain’t no real reason to walk out your crib with your cheeks out, not all men are like adam22.

She told everybody how much she loved him like 2 days before this incident and look what happened. Soon as you publicly say you a love a nigga they ruin it

Look I think dude is a cornball for how he handled the situation, but context is everything.

You're painting the picture one way. You could just as easily say that she told everybody she loved him and then 2 days later behaved in a way that he found to be disrespectful to the relationship. As soon as a woman publicly professes her love, she ruins it.

I think they both are a bit clownish at this point.

Look I think dude is a cornball for how he handled the situation, but context is everything.

You're painting the picture one way. You could just as easily say that she told everybody she loved him and then 2 days later behaved in a way that he found to be disrespectful to the relationship. As soon as a woman publicly professes her love, she ruins it.

I think they both are a bit clownish at this point.
I said that in complete jest mayne

Lol where you been the last 10 years? Women definitely don’t want to be told what to do by men like the 50s. I mean she the breadwinner so the balance is probably off
The problem with this is if breadwinner means the head , cool.

I just find it funny when dudes are the breadwinner and want shit done then he’s a tyrant, controlling and abusive.

This situation reveals a lot about society

How did that conversation go?
Went surprisingly well. Wifey seen his Vegas show already with her girls.

My nieces?
I made them repeat a saying we had since they was teens.

And told them we will have fun but that nigga got herpes.😂😂😂😂🥲

Last edited:
Back