Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Did Jay hop his ass online and tell his wife she shouldn't have done this cuz she a mom?

fwgzmxivuaafz6-1656605894.jpeg

Exactly
Performance vs watching a performance?

Damn it gabi, this heat f’ing with you or what?

Performance vs watching a performance?

Damn it gabi, this heat f’ing with you or what?
What's the difference????? They was both posted for the public to see.

Again lemme reiterate....I dont attach women's value to how much or how little they got on. Or men's for that matter. So I have no issue with keke, bey, cardi, meg, india arie, michelle obama, whoever tf. So im really here for the jokes at this point

Again lemme reiterate....I dont attach women's value to how much or how little they got on. Or men's for that matter. So I have no issue with keke, bey, cardi, meg, india arie, michelle obama, whoever tf. So im really here for the jokes at this point
The difference is dude don’t like it.

You speaking from a women’s standpoint and that’s ok. Freedom and all dat.

But if a man can’t speak on what his woman wears then why she have a whole baby by bruh?

Sooo
Let the man inside you but don’t tell me what to wear?

Plus I hear the chicks saying he should have married her…..
Is she acting like she wants to be a wife but ok with having bruh baby? And now acting out to save face. She showed her cheeks. And chicks are rooting for her to be a single mother.
Chicks keep chicks single.
See how chick act when they get a new ass
Respectfully gabi
That chick full of shit.

You don't say it in public like ol boy did

Nigga went straight to Twitter 😂 😂 😂

Like, I can't get over how funny that shit is. People are way too online, man. You know this woman in real life. You've literally have sex with this person and have a child with her.

I just imagine him and her sitting in the living room and him tweeting that shit with her right next to him.

Last edited:
And a performance is dressing to entertain.

Ass cheeks out in Vegas, advertising
Or....this might blow your mind.....she liked the outfit and wore it cuz knew she looked good in it. It's deeper than the outfit now, you mad cuz other ppl MAY also recognize she looks good

But if a man can’t speak on what his woman wears then why she have a whole baby by bruh?

Sooo

Is she acting like she wants to be a wife but ok with having bruh baby? And now acting out to save face. She showed her cheeks. And chicks are rooting for her to be a single mother.
Respectfully gabi
That chick full of shit.

I

Sooo

Respectfully gabi
That chick full of shit.

Bruh smh

Back