Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Nigga aint you Jamaican? Mfs do this on a random Tuesday afternoon and at they kids birthday parties

daggering-dutty.gif

but you cryin about seeing a booty cheek. Fuck out my face
Yes gabi we all do that on Tuesday at kids birthday parties, the whole country.
Guess I should show a clip of freaknik or myrtle beach and say all y'all do this on Wednesdays. Dumb ass argument 😂

Matter of fact let me do it in keeping with the IQ of the thread :

Ain't all y'all niggaz Americans?
nelly-tip-drill.gif

Mfs do this on a random Sunday at Sunday service but have the nerve to not all agree that Keke is well within her rights to show her cakes to a celeb, fuck outta my face.....

See how that sounds

Anyway enough of the shortbus

I'm not crying, I doubt I have more than 2 posts in here
My point is why defend ho shit and ho proclivities when you wouldn't do it yourself?
It's like Cardi b and Beyonce lyrics knowing they got husbands at home🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh well enjoy y'all selves

Can we not speak on Jamaican vs America stuff anymore.

brings back bad memories for some of us

Reactions: GNS
Can we not speak on Jamaican vs America stuff anymore.

brings back bad memories for some of us
Yea man I be kicking y'all asses all over this forum, smh.

I ain't even came in here on that tho it was just a low hanging fruit for gabs to get some lols and duck my point.

Nigga don't have shit in common with that self hating retarded fruitcake
I don't want no problems 5, ijs.
You kinda known for that I've seen you and @Inori go back n forth about it all before

Except I don't judge americans based on the worst aspects of society over here and you made all that up just to make a point.
That is what y'all think of most immigrants though you and @Disanthrope got that in common

Nigga no lol you know I’m pro black for all blacks despite the country and you know I don’t be in that Dis shit like Black immigrants are the enemy. I’m just talking shit like when y’all win track and field.

Nigga no lol you know I’m pro black for all blacks despite the country and you know I don’t be in that Dis shit like Black immigrants are the enemy. I’m just talking shit like when y’all win track and field.
Oh ok, you're right you usually post pan African but I thought you were being serious. It's all good and yea it's fuck y'all when it comes to track. That's on the set

Yea man I be kicking y'all asses all over this forum, smh.

I ain't even came in here on that tho it was just a low hanging fruit for gabs to get some lols and duck my point.

I don't want no problems 5, ijs.
You kinda known for that I've seen you and @Inori go back n forth about it all before
Slow down bruh.
Ya nah kick shit
You whip on them…..

You and I don’t have many debate but if we did… :lol10: it wouldn’t be nothing nice.

Back