Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Na, I know that they're isn't just one point of contention. But that's the one that the thread is based on and that we're all talking about so I just stuck with that one. I could go deeper into how I still disagree with your thought process on this, based on your last reply, but whatever. Shit don't really matter. I'm not that invested.

*daps*
🤝

You dont believe I dont wear my cheeks out on the regular? Wow cole world
I don’t believe a dude couldn’t make you keep them covered.

My sis talked that tough shhhhh.
Then I see her all cuddled up talking bout sometimes you gotta mature.

You just ain’t met the right guy yet.

When you do, you gonna be putting pup in boarding just to hang with dude in the Bahamas.

#GabiInLove #CoupleGoals #CloudNine #iIthinkIWantHisLastName #movingInSoon

I think you might be confusing '...make you keep them covered.' with '...makes you want to keep them covered'. They aren't the same thing. @DOS_patos
But they can be,
A woman smitten will do what her mans wants and says.
If she really don’t care, she gonna do what she feels and deals with shit later.

But they can be,
A woman smitten will do what her mans wants and says.
If she really don’t care, she gonna do what she feels and deals with shit later.

This is another good example of what I mean. It's wild to just paint with that broad of a brush.

There are plenty of women that really DO care, and really ARE smitten with someone...and is still gonna do what she feels and won't let that person change how she moves. Both of those things can exist in the same body.

Last edited:
This is another good example of what I mean. It's wild to just paint with that broad of a brush.

There are plenty of women that really DO care, and really ARE smitten with someone...and is still gonna do what she feels and won't let that person change how he moves. Both of those things can exist in the same body.
Why you in here fucking with me?

Back