Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Lol at Usher residency might become the go to spot now cuz of this. That show been sold out since he started last year and keeps getting extended because it's so popular. My homegirl and her husband just went last week for her bday.

I woman can look nice and sexy dressed AND covered.

Ass cheeks out ain’t nice…..that’s basic woman shit to get attention or going primal under the guise of sexy. Men see fuckable and only fuckable.
Yet want to be seen as more than a sex object while trying to be “sexy”.

Would ladies still be attracted to a guy dressing like he in high school trying to look cool and being in a gang at 40?

I hate this place

I woman can look nice and sexy dressed AND covered.

Ass cheeks out ain’t nice…..that’s basic woman shit to get attention or going primal under the guise of sexy. Men see fuckable and only fuckable.
Yet want to be seen as more than a sex object while trying to be “sexy”.

Would ladies still be attracted to a guy dressing like he in high school trying to look cool and being in a gang at 40?

I hate this place

Gotta relax man. They are 25 years younger their style is not same as yours. And plus a woman can be fully covered and we still want to fuck. Women get catcalled despite the clothes.

But I don’t think she was trying to get other men I know it’s a concept that’s new but women get sexy for themselves all the time. If a dude is cool with his woman dressing sexy but you think she look like a tramp does it really matter?

Again I think if folks dated people who fit them this wouldn’t be an issue. If you don’t like you girl wearing low cut tops and short skirts just don’t date one. That way that problem is gone. That does not make you insecure.

Gotta relax man. They are 25 years younger their style is not same as yours. And plus a woman can be fully covered and we still want to fuck. Women get catcalled despite the clothes.

But I don’t think she was trying to get other men I know it’s a concept that’s new but women get sexy for themselves all the time. If a dude is cool with his woman dressing sexy but you think she look like a tramp does it really matter?

Again I think if folks dated people who fit them this wouldn’t be an issue. If you don’t like you girl wearing low cut tops and short skirts just don’t date one. That way that problem is gone. That does not make you insecure.
Was she doing it before the baby body?

If your dude said Gabi that's too much can you put something more appropriate on you would have an issue.
Unless the outfit is ugly or it's something inappropriate for the time and place, then I don't believe in telling nobody what they should wear. She wore that to a show in Vegas. Not like she was wearing it to christmas dinner, church or to pick up the kid from school.

Unless the outfit is ugly or it's something inappropriate for the time and place, then I don't believe in telling nobody what they should wear. She wore that to a show in Vegas. Not like she was wearing it to christmas dinner, church or to pick up the kid from school.
A little off topic but
It be the regular women defending ho shit and ho babble on the innanets that make these new niggaz think all american or first world females are bad.
Disclaimer, I don't think this makes young Angela basset a ho but disrespecting your spouse especially in public isn't too much better

You yourself said when asked:

I dont dress like that
Then it is what it is.

But the
if I did aint no nigga fina change me.
sassy-lady-naah.gif
😂 Tf is the point of that?! YOU wouldn't do it.

Mann poor unuh

A little off topic but
It be the regular women defending ho shit and ho babble on the innanets that make these new niggaz think all american or first world females are bad.
Disclaimer, I don't think this makes young Angela basset a ho but disrespecting your spouse especially in public isn't too much better

You yourself said when asked:

Then it is what it is.

But the

sassy-lady-naah.gif
😂 Tf is the point of that?! YOU wouldn't do it.

Mann poor unuh
Nigga aint you Jamaican? Mfs do this on a random Tuesday afternoon and at they kids birthday parties

daggering-dutty.gif

but you cryin about seeing a booty cheek. Fuck out my face

Nigga aint you Jamaican? Mfs do this on a random Tuesday afternoon and at they kids birthday parties

daggering-dutty.gif

but you cryin about seeing a booty cheek. Fuck out my face

Lol nigga forget his whole country the hood whenever he want to talk about American morals. And dangerous asf

I hear you, but everyone that is looking to be in a successful relationship has to be willing to change to some degree. I'd agree that if a person has certain qualities that make up the core of who they are, there is no point in trying to get them to change that. However, the idea that you should just accept that everything a person is doing when you first met them will continue when you marry them is dumb. Some of the shit people do when single, they do specifically because they are single.

At the bolded. Change happens to most people as they grow in either age or experience and other factors. That should be expected . I think most people mess up because they go into a relationship hoping that a core quality they really didnt like from the jump will go away in time.

Also, there are certain things you have to assume will not change but you have to be ok with that from the jump. They might change in the future but you have to be ok with if it does or doesnt.

For example: if you are someone who doesn't like attention and have their personal life on display, dont get with someone who is in a reality show. You may like a lot of qualities about them except them sharing everything. That is something you have to be ok with from the jump and assume they will continue doing that for many years. You also have to be ok with them stopping it in the future.

For this Keke situation, I think dude had a problem with how she dressed from the beginning but i dont know for sure. I could be wrong .

Back