Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Except I don't judge americans based on the worst aspects of society over here and you made all that up just to make a point.
That is what y'all think of most immigrants though you and @Disanthrope got that in common
Lemme apologize cuz I wasn't tryna start a diaspora war and I dont think daggering and all them other dances is a negative aspect of your culture.

Her going full thot was his punishment for getting caught. It's a two way street, you don't embarrass your spouse in public
I'on think you really qualified to be speaking on this topic

Ima just say this....mr palmer is allowed to feel how feel about how his girl behaves in public whatnot. And so is any man for that matter.

I just don't believe that it's coming from a 'morals and standards' place....I think it's easy to say that but it's rooted in something else and that's where the pusbback coming from. I dont think it's altruistic.

She told everybody how much she loved him like 2 days before this incident and look what happened. Soon as you publicly say you a love a nigga they ruin it

who is they 😏

I got a question. Somebody mentioned Beyonce thotting it up. Have I missed something?

Or....this might blow your mind.....she liked the outfit and wore it cuz knew she looked good in it. It's deeper than the outfit now, you mad cuz other ppl MAY also recognize she looks good
She was always nice tho…..she was nice when I saw her walking into somewhere in a catsuit.

She looked nice before the weight.

Who implied she wasn’t pretty?

And why we relating looking good with having cheeks out?

I don’t want no more smoke.

How you been gabi?😒

Did Jay hop his ass online and tell his wife she shouldn't have done this cuz she a mom?

fwgzmxivuaafz6-1656605894.jpeg

Exactly
No. Coincidentally that has fuck all to do with my...oye veh
My point was ho culture being supported by muhfuckas that would never do ho shit. My initial quote of you started with "off topic". Eh forget it.

That's a nice pic, I am jealous of that saddle tho.
Lemme apologize cuz I wasn't tryna start a diaspora war and I dont think daggering and all them other dances is a negative aspect of your culture.
It ain't "your culture" it's our culture now, I've seen some of y'all parties.

Lol whole time they not together and internet in a whole war over how folks dress
f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

Back