Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

To you and I, maybe, but just from reading the posts here it's clearly obvious that the things people accept and don't accept vary wildly from person to person.

Like just above someone mentioned Chance's wife accepted an apology and stayed. Now, to me, that's fucking wild. I would've been the devil on her shoulders telling her to take half his shit and leave something fierce. Others here may not agree with me on that.

lol Why do people keep making comments like this? People aren't suggesting she's out of pocket because of how t hey run their relationships. They are saying she's out of pocket because her man had a problem with how she was dressed and (possibly) behaving. Like this whole thread exists because buddy let the whole world know he wasn't happy, so why are people in here acting like everything was peachy according to the two people in a relationship and its just ABW niggas objecting?

Back