Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

I don’t think I’d have issue with him singing to my lady, just don’t touch her, and if she gets up to dance with him…….imma head on out

You did not answer the question.

If you’re cool with your lady putting that wet pussy on a man thigh while her ass being out just say that

Going to a show was not the question
I did

Keep reading

Whatever boundaries you have that would make you feel a way if someone violated might not be a big deal to me if someone did that to me. Everyone is different. KeKe’s actions were not ok to him.
For the 50 leventh time

@Tayboo said it so eloquently in her response to this situation.

Of course there is. Boundaries are up to the two people in that relationship, but you can't all of sudden switch up and not expect push back from your partner and you DEFINITELY need to keep the internet out your personal business.

Just because your cool with something one year don’t mean you can’t change how you feel about it later.

Are yall serious?
That's not the discussion fam

Of course you can change how you feel but I'm keeping the conversation restricted to THIS incident

Everything cool with you bruh?

You been tripping lately.
I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow fam

I'm tripping where? My balance is immaculate.

My original position has always been this dude, regardless of how he feels should NOT have involved the Internet. Point blank period. I also said he has the right to feel how he feels.

Whether I would have an issue with this or not is irrelevant because just like this isn't my business, it wasn't for public consumption either

Since the thread is 24 pages I wanted to see what all the fuss is about...

That's it? Is there another video or...?

Cause I don't have a problem with what she did. It was extra but I wouldn't have a issue even if I was sitting right there with em.

Like I really expected to be infuriated here and I'm a super jealous person. This just wasn't something that would stir that emotion in me tho.

I'll let you niggas get back to it.

Last edited:
Weird that niggas still dragging this topic out

She did went it, he cried about it on the internet, yall rubbed his shoulders and told him it's ok

Time to pack this shit up
Close thread?

I can understand folks not wanting they girl to dress a certain way it is what it is. But is your wife being sung too just singing is it that bad?

Back