Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Look if my baby Sade was to serenade me my lady just going to have STFU and let that happen. Matter a fact hold my phone and take good pics and videos. In the same breath if I'm on stage with joint and ass out (pause nh) she got every right to call me on my shit.

I don't understand how is this such hard concept to grasp.

Last edited:
lol Why do people keep making comments like this? People aren't suggesting she's out of pocket because of how t hey run their relationships. They are saying she's out of pocket because her man had a problem with how she was dressed and (possibly) behaving. Like this whole thread exists because buddy let the whole world know he wasn't happy, so why are people in here acting like everything was peachy according to the two people in a relationship and its just ABW niggas objecting?

That's exactly what I was responding to, though. Dude said she was in the club putting her ass on Usher while the dude was at home with the kid.

She got a man at home who's with the baby and she out showing her cakes to Usher, that's not how chicks in relationships should be acting.

To most folk, I think, that's not very becoming of a mother (or if the situation was flipped, a father); however, it is clear that there are those who don't feel that way.

I'm not going to lie to you, there are dudes here who would straight up be okay with watching their girls get piped. I'm not naming no names but it's clearly obvious from some of the stuff they post. So that's why I said that we can't really say she's out of pocket because there are people who take no issue with what she did.

That's exactly what I was responding to, though. Dude said she was in the club putting her ass on Usher while the dude was at home with the kid.

To most folk, I think, that's not very becoming of a mother (or if the situation was flipped, a father); however, it is clear that there are those who don't feel that way.

I'm not going to lie to you, there are dudes here who would straight up be okay with watching their girls get piped. I'm not naming no names but it's clearly obvious from some of the stuff they post. So that's why I said that we can't really say she's out of pocket because there are people who take no issue with what she did.
Anyone watching they chick …like the main chick take it from another dude is crazy. Hell how can a nigga watch his side chick take it.

‘Scust

Well then he shouldn't have got his boxers in bunch when the internet got all in his business since he wanted to address it so publicly...

“A man can’t express himself on social media without backlash”

Lol you gotta let it go you think progressive niggas are cucks and see no hope in relationships. Save that butter shit man please. Or tell us how you handle your relationships.

Y'all niggas critical thinking skills are lacking. Some people here are more open and accepting than others. It is what it is. Some niggas here are in to voyeur stuff, some niggas want they wives barefoot and pregnant with no job. It's an example of why we can't all agree that keke was out of pocket because of who is present.

This why I stuck to jokes about dude.

Last edited:
Lol is just the reach like some niggas think it’s ok for ysher to sing to they girl died not mean they wanna see her get fucked funny tho but damn

Back