Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

drink-juice.gif

You don't own your significant others.
Ownership really isn’t my point though.

We can't all agree to that. There is no universal morality that governs all relationships. Her actions are questionable to some, completely okay to others.

Philadelphia Eagles Stan Account's actions are objectively funny as shit though.
She got a man at home who's with the baby and she out showing her cakes to Usher, that's not how chicks in relationships should be acting.

She got a man at home who's with the baby and she out showing her cakes to Usher, that's not how chicks in relationships should be acting.

To you and I, maybe, but just from reading the posts here it's clearly obvious that the things people accept and don't accept vary wildly from person to person.

Like just above someone mentioned Chance's wife accepted an apology and stayed. Now, to me, that's fucking wild. I would've been the devil on her shoulders telling her to take half his shit and leave something fierce. Others here may not agree with me on that.

Very much so out of pocket. Again it’s a myriad of different things women can say and do that are diametrically opposed. One day it’s down with objectification and male gaze.

Next day, but it’s Usher.
Yup… but it’s usher

But if I say, but she Dominican……I’m all typa ain’t shit niggas

Back