Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Crazy how usher has been doing this same show for months and now all of a sudden it seems like women are gonna avoid being serenaded by him over some goofy that couldn't keep his feelings off the Internet

He's been serenading celebrity and regular women with that song since his residency started over a year ago. A few videos before this one went viral. Fans will just lean into it more.

lol There are plenty of single women and broads who don't give a shit how their men feel out there. Usher will be fine.
Oh I'm sure he will

But I just saw a meme, if you don't want usher serenading you, don't go to an usher show

It's really that simple

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Oh I'm sure he will

But I just saw a meme, if you don't want usher serenading you, don't go to an usher show

It's really that simple

lol Come on bruh, a chick can want to catch a show and also not want to be pulled up on stage. I don't think it's that deep. It's kinda on Usher to read the room and pick wisely. If he sees 100 chicks with their hands out like "Pick Me!" It would probably be best for him not to pull up the one with her arms crossed shaking her head "No!" At the end of the day, it ain't that deep. Like you said, this was because of one goofy nigga that apparently doesn't know how to communicate with his lady in real life. It will blow over.

lol Come on bruh, a chick can want to catch a show and also not want to be pulled up on stage. I don't think it's that deep. It's kinda on Usher to read the room and pick wisely. If he sees 100 chicks with their hands out like "Pick Me!" It would probably be best for him not to pull up the one with her arms crossed shaking her head "No!" At the end of the day, it ain't that deep. Like you said, this was because of one goofy nigga that apparently doesn't know how to communicate with his lady in real life. It will blow over.
I still think if you don't want that to even be a possibility, don't go to the show or sit somewhere far back where he doesn't frequent during his performance

But to your point, just being there shouldn't automatically subject them to being part of his performance however, it's almost explicitly implied that by you sitting that close, you are subjected to being part of the performance

Crazy how usher has been doing this same show for months and now all of a sudden it seems like women are gonna avoid being serenaded by him over some goofy that couldn't keep his feelings off the Internet
This is like saying it’s wild how a man was able to make millions of dollars robbing people but he can’t no more because people found out he was robbing.

Why should any man be comfy his woman is being objectified by Usher for the world to see?

Dude wasn't at the concert so maybe he didn't know she was wearing that while any other time when she's dressing thotish he was out with her.

Reactions: GNS
This is like saying it’s wild how a man was able to make millions of dollars robbing people but he can’t no more because people found out he was robbing.

Why should any man be comfy his woman is being objectified by Usher for the world to see?
That's not like saying that at all

But, peace be unto you this fine Monday

Back