Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

you know whats funny, is there any code of conduct when you in a relationship? cuase this thread makes it seem like no.
Of course there is. Boundaries are up to the two people in that relationship, but you can't all of sudden switch up and not expect push back from your partner and you DEFINITELY need to keep the internet out your personal business.

you DEFINITELY need to keep the internet out your personal business.

I mean, I can understand having a convo when they get home - we all human, we are emotional beings. If you are in a relationship, you gotta be able to communicate when things are off and so you both work your way back on track.

But to be on Twitter like that was so fucking weird...

Relationships have no value or purpose in 2023. No one is ready to have that conversation yet though.

Lol bruh so you ain’t met nobody in the past few years that’s worth building a life with? Social media can’t have that deep an impact

Kiki looks bad asf. People got to really look at people before they get married and have children, because that ain't changing a person no matter what. If you didn't like her wearing that outside then you shouldn't have gotten with her and likewise we clown women when they pick a pos dude. No one ain't changing no one the only thing they gonna do is double down.

Dog if your girl don’t wanna listen to you she do not have to. She can literally walk outside ass out and her friends and other women gonna cheer her on.

Dog if your girl don’t wanna listen to you she do not have to. She can literally walk outside ass out and her friends and other women gonna cheer her on.
drink-juice.gif

You don't own your significant others.

Lol I mean the same can be said for a man tho. This ain’t slavery. But again just get a girl that fits your values and you don’t have to worry about it. It’s millions of women who wouldn’t wear what Keke wore or got that close because that’s how they are. It’s also millions who saw no issue with it.

Back