Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol Czar what's the story with you and this dude. I see yall sending shots almost every thread

He dont really like black people. He successful and thinks niggas are lazy easily distracted meek and violent towards themselves. He dresses it up as going hard and showing tough love but he talks like Ronald Reagan. The nigga also continually deflects R. Kelly threads with "what about the Catholic Church and Weinstein" saying how black women want to destroy black men.

Im completely biased cuz i dont like up north niggas anyway. Im send a bag of shit with fire and gasoline to each of his houses. And he probably Team Stark too

Czar don't like the way dos be shitting on black folks and I think he think dos is actually white
He dont really like black people. He successful and thinks niggas are lazy easily distracted meek and violent towards themselves. He dresses it up as going hard and showing tough love but he talks like Ronald Reagan. The nigga also continually deflects R. Kelly threads with "what about the Catholic Church and Weinstein" saying how black women want to destroy black men.

Im completely biased cuz i dont like up north niggas anyway. Im send a bag of shit with fire and gasoline to each of his houses. And he probably Team Stark too

Makes sense, dude's threads read like a self-help guru's infomercial.

Internet beef is always funny.

Idk how yall have the energy to beef with people online but im glad yall do, shit is funny as fuck.

I remember one time I decided I was gonna get into a back and forth with a poster and ran out of energy by like the 3rd post and called for peace.
its the principal of it

I'm on page 1.

And this shit is...

tenor.gif

Internet beef is always funny.

Idk how yall have the energy to beef with people online but im glad yall do, shit is funny as fuck.

I remember one time I decided I was gonna get into a back and forth with a poster and ran out of energy by like the 3rd post and called for peace.
Only reason I went back and forth with @Chi-town B the other day is cause I was bored lol

But you right...its like I cant believe a nigga would wake up and be like “I cant wait to get at that nigga/niggette in ABW” lmao

Shit sounds crazy

[
If anything @Goldie needs to ban beezy for antagonizing @Kandy when she's not paying her attention. Not one of you niggas had her back. Instead yall asking kandy what she did or I'm not touching that situation. White bitch nothing but trouble but she "cool" to some of yall so yall let that selective rage show. I'm not letting that shit go until niggas answer why they give that bitch a pass to be on bullshit.

Cuz she white bro. Niggas will kill they mama for some pork hoof looking pussy.

Back