Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah. You was so certain.
you need to keep that same energy. You came in here talking in paragraphs like you knew what you were talking about but now that it’s laid out for you to respond to, you pushing it off to someone else. This ain't between he and I.

This all you now bruh. Where’s that “fight” you was talking about earlier?

Like I said no point trying to convince those that don't want to be convinced. Damned if I do damned if I don't.

Nah. You was so certain.
you need to keep that same energy. You came in here talking in paragraphs like you knew what you were talking about but now that it’s laid out for you to respond to, you pushing it off to someone else. This ain't between he and I.

This all you now bruh. Where’s that “fight” you was talking about earlier?
He gone

Fuck going on in here??? I just come on here to pass time and maybe get a laugh or 2. Fuck is all this other shit about? I thought we just came here to look at pics of bad bitches, check for some music and crack jokes. Who knew ppl took the internet so seriously. Fuck going on???????

giphy.gif

Found the source of the issue

Kandy told Freeman he couldnt play his number at her gas station

Lottery and Booze gonne be the death of us

Last edited:
Too many have too much time on their hands...

When one is annoyed/offended/bothered by an online personality. It is time to re-evaluate your state of mind.

Many take this forum lifestyle a little to seriously...once that begins...it is time to hang it up and get off the grid.

Just take a break for a few...when I say a few...I mean a month or so to re-evaluate if she or anyone on this site is THAT important?

Last edited:

When one is annoyed/offended/bothered by an online personality. It is time to re-evaluate your state of mind.

Many take this forum lifestyle a little to seriously...once that begins...it is time to hang it up and get off the grid.

Just take a break for a few...when I say a few...I mean a month or to re-evaluate if she or anyone on this site is THAT important?
Big facts

Just take a break for a few...when I say a few...I mean a month or to re-evaluate if she or anyone on this site is THAT important?
I cant imagine being this upset at someone I've never met and is neither paying nor fucking me. There's a big ass X in the top right hand corner that everyone is free to use.

lol Czar what's the story with you and this dude. I see yall sending shots almost every thread
Czar don't like the way dos be shitting on black folks and I think he think dos is actually white

Back